Rappelz Server Warning

05/03/2026 11:49 yusufc4n26#1
Hello,

I’m planning to launch a Rappelz Epic 6 / Epic 7 server (no mastery system). I don’t have very deep technical knowledge, but I am fully committed and ready to cover all expenses.

I’m currently looking for a reliable partner to build and manage the server together. The revenue generated from the server will be split 50/50.

I already have some basic files, and we can improve and combine them to create something solid. My goal is to build a high-player-base server, and I’m confident about this because I specialize in Google Ads — our advertisements will be running 24/7.

If you're interested in a serious long-term partnership, feel free to contact me via WhatsApp or call me directly:

📞 +90 552 474 96 81

I am Turkish, but I can communicate easily using live translation on my phone, so language won’t be an issue.

Let’s build something big together.
05/03/2026 22:54 yosiemelo#2
I don’t want to be rude (I genuinely appreciate that people want to open new servers),
but when I see yet another person today who is willing to pay $50 a month for hosting just so someone else can manage the server for only 50% of the income, it honestly makes me a bit sad. Despite all the tools that I and other developers have provided, none of you seem willing to spend even a few minutes to contribute something yourselves.

(we had it much, much harder ;) )

* Well, if you were opening an Epic 9+ server, I wouldn’t even be here, but when I see E6/7 without master class, then just like I’ve never recommended any server before, here I absolutely recommend [[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
Vanilla E6 and E4 server, great and friendly community + no cash shop, zero P2W, nothing.

So honestly, I wouldn’t expect much from the start — but nice try. Next time, at least try to do something yourself instead of looking for an idiot xd
05/04/2026 12:10 Filipe2008#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosiemelo View Post
I don’t want to be rude (I genuinely appreciate that people want to open new servers),
but when I see yet another person today who is willing to pay $50 a month for hosting just so someone else can manage the server for only 50% of the income, it honestly makes me a bit sad. Despite all the tools that I and other developers have provided, none of you seem willing to spend even a few minutes to contribute something yourselves.

(we had it much, much harder ;) )

* Well, if you were opening an Epic 9+ server, I wouldn’t even be here, but when I see E6/7 without master class, then just like I’ve never recommended any server before, here I absolutely recommend [[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
Vanilla E6 and E4 server, great and friendly community + no cash shop, zero P2W, nothing.

So honestly, I wouldn’t expect much from the start — but nice try. Next time, at least try to do something yourself instead of looking for an idiot xd
You're making money from a game that its not yours, the audacity to expect others "to provide something", when you're a using stolen GALA Lab game files to make money out of it! Please don't embarrass yourself!