♦️​ Premium Apex Cheat | USB ✅ ESP, Aimbot, Controller Support & Stream-Proof 🔥

04/15/2026 23:54 Zento_#1
Tap the image to purchase now!


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



VIDEO SHOWCASE



Tap the image to join our Discord server!



[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/16/2026 21:02 vs0s#2
Honest review

Zento provided me a free trial key for leaving my honest opinions below.

PROS-
1) aimbot is quite smooth , sometimes it deviates off where its supposed to aim but other than that , a 9/10
2) esp is smooth , no lag , displays what i need properly , and has LOADS of customization options , 10/10
3) triggerbot works well , only sad that there is no toggle button
4)no recoil , , tap strafe work well
5) Overall very smooth cheat , works well
6) has humanization and random bone selection ( i know the legit cheat players like this)

BIGGEST PRO - REACHED DIAMOND, PLAYED FOR MORE THAN 9 HOURS , AND THEN GOT BANNED AFTER SEMI RAGING.
UNDETECTED (FOR NOW)


CONS
1) the UI of the cheat dissapears the second u tab out to say discord or chrome, and it wont pop up again unless u reopen both the game and the cheat.
2) aimbot VERY rarely does a whole 160 degree turn , but i think its a issue of my fov so i wouldnt take this into heed.


other than that no issues from my side.

✅ ✅
I'd give this a solid 8/10 , would expect a better UI , and more features and or a inbuilt spoofer.
04/17/2026 19:13 X-anax#3
I asked him for a trial key and he quickly gave me one to try. I'll be honest.

Aimbot 5/10: Maybe I set the settings incorrectly. However, it frequently aimed at targets behind me, not the ones in front. I didn't want to push it too hard; I only tried it in one match and then closed the game (Predection enabled).

ESP 10/10: ESP works exactly as expected. I didn't experience any FPS drops. It has customizable options.

Triggerbot: I didn't use it.

Word: It has features like Bunny and Tap Strafe, but I didn't use them because they weren't very secure.

Config: You can save your configuration settings as you like, but finding the folder might be a bit difficult. It's better than constantly having to configure it at startup.

In short, it's a performance-friendly, easy-to-install software. It requires minimal requirements. I experienced a crash once, but it worked stably afterward. I don't want to criticize it because I'm sure it will improve. If you want to buy it, you need to be experienced with Aimbot settings. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]_ He is a very friendly, responsive person who enjoys helping with problems.
04/17/2026 20:47 Drivs12#4
no links
04/17/2026 20:49 Zento_#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivs12 View Post
no links
Hey, contact me on my discord !! @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]exee

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-anax View Post
I asked him for a trial key and he quickly gave me one to try. I'll be honest.

Aimbot 5/10: Maybe I set the settings incorrectly. However, it frequently aimed at targets behind me, not the ones in front. I didn't want to push it too hard; I only tried it in one match and then closed the game (Predection enabled).

ESP 10/10: ESP works exactly as expected. I didn't experience any FPS drops. It has customizable options.

Triggerbot: I didn't use it.

Word: It has features like Bunny and Tap Strafe, but I didn't use them because they weren't very secure.

Config: You can save your configuration settings as you like, but finding the folder might be a bit difficult. It's better than constantly having to configure it at startup.

In short, it's a performance-friendly, easy-to-install software. It requires minimal requirements. I experienced a crash once, but it worked stably afterward. I don't want to criticize it because I'm sure it will improve. If you want to buy it, you need to be experienced with Aimbot settings. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]_ He is a very friendly, responsive person who enjoys helping with problems.
Thanks for your honest feedback, I really appreciate it ��

Regarding the aimbot, it’s very powerful but needs proper configuration to be fully effective. Now, we’ve added a direct link to our website where you can find a complete guide with the best settings, making it much easier to use and optimize.

All features are designed to be as secure and stable as possible. The goal is to deliver something smooth, high-performing, and reliable over time.

The project is constantly evolving, and your feedback genuinely helps improve it in the right direction ����
05/24/2026 17:52 Spartan5#6
Ngl this thing is actually sick. Works perfectly and does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Doesn’t cost much either and honestly I use it every day. Legit worth buying, no complaints here ✅💯
05/24/2026 21:12 Zento_#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivs12 View Post
no links
Hey! If you’re looking for a solid Apex hosting provider, I’d love to invite you to test our cheat.

If you’re interested, join our Discord and feel free to ask any questions you have me and my support team will respond as quickly as possible.

Until May 30th, we’re also offering a 20% discount on all Apex products.
05/24/2026 21:40 AzraeelianAngel#8
for some reason when trying to buy the connect to discord url just fails for Authorization
05/24/2026 21:44 Zento_#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzraeelianAngel View Post
for some reason when trying to buy the connect to discord url just fails for Authorization
Thanks for the report, it’s fixed now. :)
05/25/2026 13:50 aunty#10
Does it have wall jumps tap strafe etc?
06/10/2026 11:32 acsap#11
Support is great and they were nice enough to give a trial key with no issues. Allows extensive testing without long term commitment.
10/10 so far
06/11/2026 13:27 trashyvibez#12
support is great communication is easy. product is great AA works very well TB registers fast and esp is not laggy as long as u follow instructions +rep
06/22/2026 23:07 robthegoat211#13
support is great and he replies very fast
06/22/2026 23:26 Jackyyyy0100111#14
bought a 1 month plan. They are amazing. Will buy again!
06/29/2026 19:10 rtxgurdeep#15
Hands down one of the best apex cheat in the market it's stable, reliable and worth the money you can spend, Can ez compete against Aimboss and shiwa