Zerox DMZ Server Crasher

03/28/2026 10:10 ZentryxVIP#1

Made a post about this a little bit back, I didn’t have any clips at the time but decided to come back after I did. Dare I say the best DMZ chair out rn
03/28/2026 12:37 TransPrincess#2
what is the point of this feature? and dont u just get shadow banned playing like that?
03/28/2026 13:32 Tim073#3
Guessing its easy to stack wins like this haha
03/28/2026 14:53 ZentryxVIP#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
what is the point of this feature? and dont u just get shadow banned playing like that?
Well yeah but its still fun lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim073 View Post
Guessing its easy to stack wins like this haha
Absolutely haha
03/28/2026 17:35 cigol2018#5
Which product is this? I found your website and it’s just BO7.
03/28/2026 17:38 ZentryxVIP#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cigol2018 View Post
Which product is this? I found your website and it’s just BO7.
Not my product, I am a tester/reseller for it, I believe it’s gonna be released soon. The website is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and the dev is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/28/2026 18:43 cigol2018#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZentryxVIP View Post
Not my product, I am a tester/reseller for it, I believe it’s gonna be released soon. The website is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and the dev is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Is Zerox external safe? No issues?
03/28/2026 20:09 ZentryxVIP#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cigol2018 View Post
Is Zerox external safe? No issues?
Last heard they were rebuilding the driver for it rn, but when I used it yeah it was really good
03/29/2026 20:03 Tom0035#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZentryxVIP View Post
Last heard they were rebuilding the driver for it rn, but when I used it yeah it was really good
But that chair doesn't have the capacity to crash the server
03/30/2026 06:32 kevinyoon27#10
Anyone know how to open the menu?
03/30/2026 12:58 ZentryxVIP#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom0035 View Post
But that chair doesn't have the capacity to crash the server
No that’s the external, that shit is still really good
03/30/2026 19:27 Tom0035#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZentryxVIP View Post
No that’s the external, that shit is still really good
Can you send me a link to buy the chair that crashes the MW2 server?
03/30/2026 20:02 Kirby462#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom0035 View Post
Can you send me a link to buy the chair that crashes the MW2 server?
I mean. Do you really need it? Every match crashes at this point.
03/31/2026 06:12 Tom0035#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby462 View Post
I mean. Do you really need it? Every match crashes at this point.
I'm fed up with them doing it to me
04/11/2026 22:59 Garfield_#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom0035 View Post
I'm fed up with them doing it to me
This is a valid reason, fam 😂