Best Boosting Service?

03/20/2026 16:16 iliketosayhi#1
Looking for a boosting service for wow retail. Anyone have recommendations?
03/21/2026 01:33 tamedbeast#2
Honestly, I just use Funpay or g2g for boosting. You get the best prices on there.
03/21/2026 01:58 Draco#3
G2G would be my go to as well.
03/21/2026 02:09 GoatedGoblin#4
G2G, BlazingBoost, I never used something else and never will use something else.
03/21/2026 14:37 tamedbeast#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatedGoblin View Post
G2G, BlazingBoost, I never used something else and never will use something else.


Blazing boost is a complete ripoff, my god, they charge $52 to level from 80-90, meanwhile it's like $18 on FunPay :lul:

The boosting websites are the WORST price gougers.
03/23/2026 11:45 boostwowprogress#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketosayhi View Post
Looking for a boosting service for wow retail. Anyone have recommendations?
Ainda tem interesse:
03/23/2026 18:32 Malevolent0#7
FunPay/G2G or Kingboost, only ones I use and recommend. :) I use Kingboost for raid boosts near end of season, same with KSM from them. Achievement boosts for legacy content I'll use funpay, I mostly use G2G for gold but they have boosts for good prices there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
Blazing boost is a complete ripoff, my god, they charge $52 to level from 80-90, meanwhile it's like $18 on FunPay :lul:

The boosting websites are the WORST price gougers.
That is usually true, yes. Kingboost can have good prices at times though, just early on the prices can be very expensive.
03/23/2026 19:09 tamedbeast#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevolent0 View Post
FunPay/G2G or Kingboost, only ones I use and recommend. :) I use Kingboost for raid boosts near end of season, same with KSM from them. Achievement boosts for legacy content I'll use funpay, I mostly use G2G for gold but they have boosts for good prices there too.



That is usually true, yes. Kingboost can have good prices at times though, just early on the prices can be very expensive.
Kingboost price looked a little lower, but I would still just use Funpay for G2G.
03/23/2026 20:11 Malevolent0#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
Kingboost price looked a little lower, but I would still just use Funpay for G2G.
Towards end of season though if you're looking to get AOTC or KSM it's cheap and they're 100% trustworthy.
04/26/2026 18:47 pausztaek#10
G2g is a middle man, thats using some russian site.
We need to find it so we dont pay the middle man.
05/06/2026 14:48 Damdor#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevolent0 View Post
FunPay/G2G or Kingboost, only ones I use and recommend. :) I use Kingboost for raid boosts near end of season, same with KSM from them. Achievement boosts for legacy content I'll use funpay, I mostly use G2G for gold but they have boosts for good prices there too.



That is usually true, yes. Kingboost can have good prices at times though, just early on the prices can be very expensive.
Kingboost are scammers and banned on almost any site because of it: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/11/2026 20:06 Karelimel#12
Damn thanks for the info on kingboost, was actually thinking about checking them out at the end of the season. Glad I didnt make it. Since people are discussing different platforms here has anyone actually worked with [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]? Saw their integrations with a couple of streamers the price seems okay but im a bit paranoid about account safety. Maybe you can give some basic safety tips so I don't get banned by blizzard. And well has anyone bought bought leveling or raids from them.
07/12/2026 02:56 Malevolent0#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damdor View Post
Kingboost are scammers and banned on almost any site because of it: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Stop spreading bullshit, I've bought many boosts from there since BfA for raids and keystone each season, always make sure my purchase is fulfilled and always happy to make times suitable for you.
07/19/2026 02:09 Damdor#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevolent0 View Post
Stop spreading bullshit, I've bought many boosts from there since BfA for raids and keystone each season, always make sure my purchase is fulfilled and always happy to make times suitable for you.
hello kingboost, trying to trick users again?
Just google on them and you can see on several sites and forum they are banned for scamming
07/26/2026 17:05 Malevolent0#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damdor View Post
hello kingboost, trying to trick users again?
Just google on them and you can see on several sites and forum they are banned for scamming
I'm literally a customer lol, been using since 2022 can even show you my discord convos.