Dma for wot?

12/07/2025 09:32 slay_pl#1
Did we have any provider for this game ?
12/07/2025 17:23 bacondragon#2
Yes im searching to. But didn't found any
12/23/2025 23:52 exinko#3
oh sheesh, i want dma menu for wot..
01/11/2026 18:30 davidkfm76#4
Probably will never happen.
The only thing that could be possible is an aimbot.
This would be really hard to code but is possible.
If you want a true cheat, I recommend B4it.
05/16/2026 19:54 85vlado85#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkfm76 View Post
Probably will never happen.
The only thing that could be possible is an aimbot.
This would be really hard to code but is possible.
If you want a true cheat, I recommend B4it.
s a ban 100% guaranteed with this program?
05/19/2026 19:44 davidkfm76#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vlado85 View Post
s a ban 100% guaranteed with this program?
I never had a single account ban with b4it. I mean, if you are a bad player and now all of a sudden you hit every shot you previously missed, of course you get a ban.
But I never got banned before.
05/20/2026 07:01 85vlado85#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkfm76 View Post
I never had a single account ban with b4it. I mean, if you are a bad player and now all of a sudden you hit every shot you previously missed, of course you get a ban.
But I never got banned before.

Have you been playing with this cheat for a long time?
05/21/2026 18:33 davidkfm76#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vlado85 View Post
Have you been playing with this cheat for a long time?
I don't play regularly, but I've been using B4it for over 4 years now. Every now and then I play the game.
07/09/2026 14:02 bacondragon#9
Well, B4it, just got detected, in recent ban-wave. Thats why we need DMA.