IOMMU Bypass Software

10/28/2025 15:28 Heart1zBroken#1
Hello everyone, as anti-cheat systems on major gaming platforms increasingly require the IOMMU to be enabled to detect DMA cheats, I've developed an IOMMU bypass for AMD platforms.

This bypass uses a kernel-driven approach to disable the IOMMU's detection capabilities even when anti-cheat systems require it to be enabled.

It has been running on the Chinese DeltaForce ACE anti-cheat platform for over two months.

TPM Support
HVCI Support
SecureBoot Support
IOMMU Support

Support VGK/ACE/FACEIT/5E/PWA IOMMU Bypass

Currently only supports Windows 10 and AMD CPUs.

Price: $100 / 1 month Only Support CryptoCoin

China version slot 10/30
International version slot 0/10

I provide test cards to reputable resellers on the epvp forum.

If you have any questions, please contact me.
10/29/2025 02:14 JOTAPE4646#2
-rep pasted from kirby
10/29/2025 03:47 Heart1zBroken#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOTAPE4646 View Post
-rep pasted from kirby
I don't even know the person you're talking about. Don't act like a clown.
10/29/2025 03:48 Heart1zBroken#4
Any player with a good reputation on the EPVP forum can get a 3-day free trial.
10/31/2025 07:49 Heart1zBroken#5
still ud
11/01/2025 18:11 Heart1zBroken#6
China version slots 20/30 only 10 slots left
11/08/2025 07:54 Heart1zBroken#7
Still UD Ace
11/15/2025 20:23 JOTAPE4646#8
You know what I am talking about, you are fucking scammer selling pasted fw ahhahahaha. Keiby fw is the official. Keep selling pasted fw bot.
12/09/2025 01:18 a1619614232#9
How can I contact you?

dc xi05110
01/15/2026 01:20 shengzi123#10
我怎么联系你?How can I contact you?
01/22/2026 19:19 shengzi123#11
How can I contact you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart1zBroken View Post
Hello everyone, as anti-cheat systems on major gaming platforms increasingly require the IOMMU to be enabled to detect DMA cheats, I've developed an IOMMU bypass for AMD platforms.

This bypass uses a kernel-driven approach to disable the IOMMU's detection capabilities even when anti-cheat systems require it to be enabled.

It has been running on the Chinese DeltaForce ACE anti-cheat platform for over two months.

TPM Support
HVCI Support
SecureBoot Support
IOMMU Support

Support VGK/ACE/FACEIT/5E/PWA IOMMU Bypass

Currently only supports Windows 10 and AMD CPUs.

Price: $100 / 1 month Only Support CryptoCoin

China version slot 10/30
International version slot 0/10

I provide test cards to reputable resellers on the epvp forum.

If you have any questions, please contact me.
How can I contact you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart1zBroken View Post
Hello everyone, as anti-cheat systems on major gaming platforms increasingly require the IOMMU to be enabled to detect DMA cheats, I've developed an IOMMU bypass for AMD platforms.

This bypass uses a kernel-driven approach to disable the IOMMU's detection capabilities even when anti-cheat systems require it to be enabled.

It has been running on the Chinese DeltaForce ACE anti-cheat platform for over two months.

TPM Support
HVCI Support
SecureBoot Support
IOMMU Support

Support VGK/ACE/FACEIT/5E/PWA IOMMU Bypass

Currently only supports Windows 10 and AMD CPUs.

Price: $100 / 1 month Only Support CryptoCoin

China version slot 10/30
International version slot 0/10

I provide test cards to reputable resellers on the epvp forum.

If you have any questions, please contact me.
How can I contact you? You are very important to me. dc:sc112dsa_