🔨 Delta Force Ban System – My Experience & Observations

10/05/2025 12:11 PHGP#1
Hey guys,
I’ve been playing Delta Force a lot privately and spent quite some time testing different things to see how the ban system reacts.
Over time I also started selling cheats, which gave me even more insight into how bans actually happen and what usually causes them.

Here’s what I’ve noticed so far from my own experience:
  • 1-Day Ban → Usually happens when you get multiple reports within a short time.
  • 3-Day Ban → Seems to be either a “report ban” or triggered by the AI picking something up.
  • 10-Year Ban → Most likely means the cheat got detected (DTC), or your account was manually reviewed after a 3-day ban and then perma-banned.
  • Note: If you get a 10-year ban, your PC will usually receive a 1-year HWID ban as well.

This is just what I’ve seen from testing and helping a few people with their bans — not claiming it’s 100% accurate.
I’m just trying to figure out how consistent the system really is.

I’d love to hear what other people have experienced:

– Do you see the same pattern with your bans?
– How long did your accounts usually last before getting flagged?
– Anyone here who managed to stay completely under the radar?
Let’s compare what we’ve seen and maybe piece together how their detection system actually works. 👀
10/05/2025 15:52 unnamedtech#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHGP View Post
Hey guys,
I’ve been playing Delta Force a lot privately and spent quite some time testing different things to see how the ban system reacts.
Over time I also started selling cheats, which gave me even more insight into how bans actually happen and what usually causes them.

Here’s what I’ve noticed so far from my own experience:
  • 1-Day Ban → Usually happens when you get multiple reports within a short time.
  • 3-Day Ban → Seems to be either a “report ban” or triggered by the AI picking something up.
  • 10-Year Ban → Most likely means the cheat got detected (DTC), or your account was manually reviewed after a 3-day ban and then perma-banned.
  • Note: If you get a 10-year ban, your PC will usually receive a 1-year HWID ban as well.

This is just what I’ve seen from testing and helping a few people with their bans — not claiming it’s 100% accurate.
I’m just trying to figure out how consistent the system really is.

I’d love to hear what other people have experienced:

– Do you see the same pattern with your bans?
– How long did your accounts usually last before getting flagged?
– Anyone here who managed to stay completely under the radar?
Let’s compare what we’ve seen and maybe piece together how their detection system actually works. 👀
There is also:
2 Day Bans: means aimbot detected by AI checks
7 & 30 Day Bans: no idea about it, 7 day ban as far as I understand after you get banned for 1 day few times (if u rage for example), but I'm not sure about it.
10/07/2025 13:47 PHGP#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
There is also:
2 Day Bans: means aimbot detected by AI checks
7 & 30 Day Bans: no idea about it, 7 day ban as far as I understand after you get banned for 1 day few times (if u rage for example), but I'm not sure about it.
Good to know, thanks for sharing :handsdown:
12/10/2025 21:08 mikicas01#4
k
03/27/2026 11:49 AnTiiChRiSt™#5
Thanks for the info.
Have you found out anything else, or has anything changed with the ban system since then?
03/27/2026 16:30 geo1526#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTiiChRiSt™ View Post
Thanks for the info.
Have you found out anything else, or has anything changed with the ban system since then?
temp woofer still works on delta force rn