Limited Match Making

08/27/2025 15:18 Abd007#1
I’ve never been permanently banned before, but this week I got campaign shadow banned on 4 accounts without even playing a single game or match. I wanted to ask why this happened, and whether the campaign shadow ban goes away after 7–10 days like the normal shadow bans used to.
08/27/2025 16:10 DTrap#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd007 View Post
I’ve never been permanently banned before, but this week I got campaign shadow banned on 4 accounts without even playing a single game or match. I wanted to ask why this happened, and whether the campaign shadow ban goes away after 7–10 days like the normal shadow bans used to.
what cheat are u using
08/27/2025 16:42 Abd007#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTrap View Post
what cheat are u using
No cheats used bro
08/27/2025 16:43 DTrap#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd007 View Post
No cheats used bro
oh damn
08/28/2025 23:16 GemeosBSVIP#5
It may be that your computer is flagged, which is why it is received on all accounts.
08/29/2025 06:50 Cadyss#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd007 View Post
I’ve never been permanently banned before, but this week I got campaign shadow banned on 4 accounts without even playing a single game or match. I wanted to ask why this happened, and whether the campaign shadow ban goes away after 7–10 days like the normal shadow bans used to.
They got you, something of your provider got Flagged OR they flagged past permabanned users's Hwid to give them mitigations like damage nerf, splat.

If you don't know what i'm talking about, quit cheating my boi.
08/29/2025 18:01 TheCeriousGuy#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd007 View Post
I’ve never been permanently banned before, but this week I got campaign shadow banned on 4 accounts without even playing a single game or match. I wanted to ask why this happened, and whether the campaign shadow ban goes away after 7–10 days like the normal shadow bans used to.
I’ll give you a straightforward answer instead of simply saying “stop cheating.” Recently, Steam issued a ban wave targeting all ranked-ready accounts being sold. This is most likely the reason for your ban. I personally lost 30 accounts, and every ranked-ready account across major marketplaces such as ********, G2G, and others was also affected. Unfortunately, these things happen, and the best option is to move forward.

If you’re interested in DMA, feel free to send me a message. I can provide honest information regarding its pricing, quality, and overall reliability.
08/30/2025 01:13 Cadyss#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCeriousGuy View Post
I’ll give you a straightforward answer instead of simply saying “stop cheating.” Recently, Steam issued a ban wave targeting all ranked-ready accounts being sold. This is most likely the reason for your ban. I personally lost 30 accounts, and every ranked-ready account across major marketplaces such as ********, G2G, and others was also affected. Unfortunately, these things happen, and the best option is to move forward.

If you’re interested in DMA, feel free to send me a message. I can provide honest information regarding its pricing, quality, and overall reliability.
Why would you want to bring even more people to DMA. Just don't waste your time man keep em in place.
08/30/2025 01:53 Th3UnknownRemains#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadyss View Post
Why would you want to bring even more people to DMA. Just don't waste your time man keep em in place.
I wouldn’t say he’s wasting his time bringing people to DMA. The entry cost is steep for the average cheater most don’t have "mommy and daddy money" so it’s not really accessible to everyone. He's just showing them there are other options out there, possibly helping them avoid the struggles he’s facing now.
08/30/2025 18:23 TheCeriousGuy#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadyss View Post
Why would you want to bring even more people to DMA. Just don't waste your time man keep em in place.
The reality is, without HV you’re always at risk of a ban. And if HV eventually gets detected by COD, that’s essentially the end for externals. At that point, your only real options will be switching to DMA or getting good at the game.
08/30/2025 18:31 lukedorian#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCeriousGuy View Post
The reality is, without HV you’re always at risk of a ban. And if HV eventually gets detected by COD, that’s essentially the end for externals. At that point, your only real options will be switching to DMA or getting good at the game.
DMA idk. with all the stuff going on with val or pubg, true it is still safe for CoD with almost even no FW but for How long?, you are looking at around 500-600$ that might end up beeing useless idk, i might be wrong, just talking from what i am hearing/seeing in a lot of places.
08/30/2025 18:35 TheCeriousGuy#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
DMA idk. with all the stuff going on with val or pubg, true it is still safe for CoD with almost even no FW but for How long?, you are looking at around 500-600$ that might end up beeing useless idk, i might be wrong, just talking from what i am hearing/seeing in a lot of places.
Yes, you are indeed correct. Time will tell.