Roubles being duped?

07/25/2024 20:41 SuperMatt3#1
Title says it all, I was wondering, if maybe is there a cheat, exploit, dupe method that is making roubles easier than in other wipes? The reason why I was wondering this is due to the roubles price on this wipe on the pve/pvp.

If you look at the main websites, playerauct1ons or g2g the price is ridiculously wipe, and myself as a farmer/reseller, etc I was just asking myself how has prices of roubles being dropped below $0.10 per million, even at a rate of 0.02-0.03 per million in the PVE gametype.

Not trying to know the method or anything, but does anyone else think there is a dupe/exploit behind this? Or are really people farming legitbly (or with cheats doesn't matter) at this rate, since even farming roubles with cheat is definitely a loss at $0.02-$0.03 per million

Thanks in advance for anyone's input to this rherotical question
07/25/2024 20:52 PepperedShop#2
Your 1 - 2 weeks away from Tarkov wipe? People are trying to do anything to make ANY profit they can right now. I think at the start of wipe you will see prices shoot up then the same trend whereas we get closer to the end of wipe you roubles will be worthless
07/25/2024 21:14 SuperMatt3#3
no no I mean you are totally right about that, but it's been weeks below $0.15 and even at the rate I have said before, having seen that trend even at late wipe. My feeling is that every wipe that passes the prices drop lower than the last one even on early wipes
07/25/2024 22:01 Egal#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMatt3 View Post
no no I mean you are totally right about that, but it's been weeks below $0.15 and even at the rate I have said before, having seen that trend even at late wipe. My feeling is that every wipe that passes the prices drop lower than the last one even on early wipes
more cheaters + less players = less demand = lower prices
07/26/2024 05:19 Webcite#5
Yeah, there is methods for spawning loot, duping money etc on PVE.
07/26/2024 20:21 superman04440#6
can you dm me please