banned

06/19/2024 04:31 aliex11#1
Hello guys I play normal for +25 days before 3 days ask me to turn on sb and tpm so I cant cus already my tpm and sb banned

When open acc not banned kick me to turn on tpm and sb
Today try with my fr pc just turn on sb and tpm from bios and start game normal play 1 DM then in unr match get banned
My fr pc not banned he play normal and never use cheat
Anyone know what this problem?
06/19/2024 07:58 Cheesy's Products#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliex11 View Post
Hello guys I play normal for +25 days before 3 days ask me to turn on sb and tpm so I cant cus already my tpm and sb banned

When open acc not banned kick me to turn on tpm and sb
Today try with my fr pc just turn on sb and tpm from bios and start game normal play 1 DM then in unr match get banned
My fr pc not banned he play normal and never use cheat
Anyone know what this problem?
you will probably need a tpm chip i doubt any tpm bypasses are working right now
06/19/2024 08:33 Toxic.dll#3
Your enabled TPM while was banned bro thats it
06/20/2024 00:06 wilvin0#4
New tpm chip and new drive and you're good to go
06/20/2024 06:13 aliex11#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
New tpm chip and new drive and you're good to go
What about raid 0
Also I have ssd last time banned from 8+ months can I use it?
06/20/2024 06:33 Toxic.dll#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliex11 View Post
What about raid 0
Also I have ssd last time banned from 8+ months can I use it?
Yes if you dont used last time, it will have a flag about last ban too
Raid 0 its a Red flag too so bad idea
06/20/2024 07:42 aliex11#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
Yes if you dont used last time, it will have a flag about last ban too
Raid 0 its a Red flag too so bad idea
Raid 0 with my manual spoof good work only ban when cheat detected+3 months
But now I need tpm chip to avoid ask to turn on sb and tpm when get more report
06/20/2024 16:06 wilvin0#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliex11 View Post
What about raid 0
Also I have ssd last time banned from 8+ months can I use it?
raid 0 is useless, they pull serials from smart
06/20/2024 16:18 Toxic.dll#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
raid 0 is useless, they pull serials from smart
Actually works if you dont have other flags but if you try cheat you will get banned