DigiCert Certificate Signed Kernel Driver | Feature Rich

06/06/2024 01:59 flex1000#1
Core Capabilities


Direct Kernel Memory Access (DKMA)

Zero-copy physical memory mapping via MmMapIoSpace and MmMapLockedPages
Full R/W privileges across user-mode and kernel-mode address spaces
Scatter-Gather I/O: Non-contiguous memory block reading with minimal CPU overhead
Process-agnostic memory traversal – no handle requirements, no DLL injection artifacts

Hardware-Emulated Input Layer

HID-compliant mouse emulation via custom HID minidriver stack
Direct port I/O access for PS/2 and USB controller manipulation
Sub-millisecond latency with hardware-level interrupt generation
Bypasses standard Windows input APIs (SendInput, mouse_event) – undetectable by user-mode hooks

Technical Specifications

Architecture: x64 kernel-mode driver (.sys)
Signing: SHA-256 DigiCert timestamped certificate
Memory Operations: Physical address translation via PFN database, PTE manipulation
I/O Methods: Buffered, direct, and neither I/O support
Synchronization: Spinlock and queued APC management for thread-safe operations
Compatibility: Windows 7 SP1 through Windows 11 23H2

Advanced Features

DMA-Ready: Supports memory-mapped I/O for external hardware interfacing
Scatter Read Engine: Batch memory queries with single IRP completion
Shadow Page Tables: Stealth memory mapping without VAD tree modification
APIC Timer Hooks: Precision timing control independent of system clock
PatchGuard Compatible: Clean unload procedures, no system modification artifacts

Left Stock (Certificate): 1
Current Price: 400$

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/06/2024 15:32 zuprA#2
+rep trusted seller :awesome:
06/08/2024 20:48 dragg1e#3
+rep worked like a charm
06/14/2024 09:32 bucks22man#4
ALL GOOD!!!
still working, trusted seller:)
06/15/2024 10:12 pvplayerman#5
Man this is crazy! I was worried but the guy is legit!! tysm