trimurti online steam farmer bot program

05/28/2024 19:27 kssbikini#1
I wanted to share my program for a such new game on the steam platform - there's no any bot, if someone's looking for it, like yet...

It's easy to use it, setup - so I won't attach any info, for now even...

--- If there's anyone who wanted to ask about it, post it below, in the topic...

To run this script, needed AC Tool 5.4.0 ; basically a steady, old version of the program for running mac...

--- I update the script - it's for low level - because I'm like still working on it - I guess, it's by now - should be fine... --- Then - I'm not a medic, so I don't know a remedy for all dying heroes on all maps... Could't run out - running there, only doing that for being killed... Silly porks...

Code that I gave would run in resolution 1280x720 ; get to know hotkeys I've set.

; I assure the latest version - here, that I put the latest things...

Time saving tip - could put potions on hotkey funcion, so you put them - like more at left side of this hotkey bar --- the potions will count being set, not putting on that frame clearly - but away on the left side a little being needed to place it... ; --- Hey, if you moved away that party ui - frame from party - so function hotbar could normally place items, potions...

; W ; I put away those ui, like quest tracker and party - etc. like character tab, also - I pause using C --- I put them away, those stuff, at bottom, near by the bar exp... ; It's only time saving - or talking --- it's only giving out problems...

Using hotkey C - to pause script even could be selling items and buying potions, when pressed C. - Can escape from monsters, doing that and resume the fight later.

It's a very fine version - used to fix all of these, improper mistakes and numbers...

W; --- epic efficent oc ; steady curser;

---


Updated ;

---
---
---
---
---
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
---
---
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
---
---
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
---
---
07/10/2024 18:58 ameliasmith#2
Thanks for sharing your program for the new game on Steam! It sounds like you've put a lot of effort into making it user-friendly and efficient. I'm curious about how it handles in-game challenges and if it's adaptable for different playstyles. Looking forward to hearing more about it as you continue to develop and refine it!