Hello Everyone,
I am facing on adding a new mob in Rappelz Private Server 9.5.2.
Anyone could me suggest what to is linked the integer of "monster_group" column of dbo.MonsterResource?
For example, I found that for blue pixie, it is defined by model such as "spirit_water_pixi_lv1", but also by the column "monster_group" with 1051.
How the value 1051 is linked to sphere effect of pixie?
If I change model to "spirit_windy_pixi_lv1", but I keep monster_group like 1051, the mob is still blue pixie in game.
Thanks in advance for your suggestion.
I am facing on adding a new mob in Rappelz Private Server 9.5.2.
Anyone could me suggest what to is linked the integer of "monster_group" column of dbo.MonsterResource?
For example, I found that for blue pixie, it is defined by model such as "spirit_water_pixi_lv1", but also by the column "monster_group" with 1051.
How the value 1051 is linked to sphere effect of pixie?
If I change model to "spirit_windy_pixi_lv1", but I keep monster_group like 1051, the mob is still blue pixie in game.
Thanks in advance for your suggestion.