Shadowbann 2 accounts

02/03/2024 10:42 hide2k#1
Hello, I got shadow Ban with 2 accounts, 1 Got free after 1 week, I played again 2 games with 4 kills , and got shadow again, the other is still in limited matchmaking. I dont know why because I dont cheat. What can I do? Is there any service to get free from shadow ban? Or only waiting ?
02/03/2024 10:48 OPgamingCHAIR#2
You don't cheat but you're on a cheat forum asking for help?

You have to wait for the ShadowBan to either

1. Clear
2. Become permanent

There is no magic tool to get out of a shadowban other than time.
02/03/2024 14:34 hide2k#3
If I use a third account get I a shadow ban too? I have no hwid ban
02/03/2024 14:36 OPgamingCHAIR#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hide2k View Post
If I use a third account get I a shadow ban too? I have no hwid ban
Yes, doesn't matter how many accounts you use on that machine, it is flagged.

The only way around it with another account is with a HWID Spoofer but I don't recommend that.

Just be patient and wait the 7-14 days, I often find its less than 7 days
02/04/2024 15:00 thotable#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPgamingCHAIR View Post
Yes, doesn't matter how many accounts you use on that machine, it is flagged.

The only way around it with another account is with a HWID Spoofer but I don't recommend that.

Just be patient and wait the 7-14 days, I often find its less than 7 days
everytime i ben sb its been 5 days exact
02/05/2024 02:17 svint#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
everytime i ben sb its been 5 days exact
it's all random. i've had fresh accounts catch a 7 day, i've had old ones that had been getting 7 days catch a 5 day. nobody knows. all of the SB stuff is pure speculation.
02/06/2024 22:38 SonGoku009#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hide2k View Post
Hello, I got shadow Ban with 2 accounts, 1 Got free after 1 week, I played again 2 games with 4 kills , and got shadow again, the other is still in limited matchmaking. I dont know why because I dont cheat. What can I do? Is there any service to get free from shadow ban? Or only waiting ?
Maybe this can help you.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Regards