How to get your first few vouches?

09/20/2023 13:03 NanoProducts#1
Hello everyone!

I am a newcomer that wants to sell certain products in this forum and I really like everything I am seeing here. The question that I want to know the most is: How do I exactly get my first few vouches on this forum? I have to get these to open a thread in the marketplace.

Would really appreciate any help!
09/22/2023 12:18 Athena'#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PentaAccount View Post
Hello everyone!

I am a newcomer that wants to sell certain products in this forum and I really like everything I am seeing here. The question that I want to know the most is: How do I exactly get my first few vouches on this forum? I have to get these to open a thread in the marketplace.

Would really appreciate any help!
Well, basically you open a thread in the black market section. Find the right category, offer your product and mention that you're willing to give for example 5 Vouch Keys to trusted members in exchange for a review.
09/23/2023 08:23 NanoProducts#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane* View Post
Well, basically you open a thread in the black market section. Find the right category, offer your product and mention that you're willing to give for example 5 Vouch Keys to trusted members in exchange for a review.
Is this also possible if I'm reselling products?
09/23/2023 10:49 Athena'#4
Quote:
Is this also possible if I'm reselling products?
yes
09/23/2023 15:06 NanoProducts#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane* View Post
yes
last question: Can I also do this whilst reselling a product for a higher price? Like if I buy a key for 10 usd and sell it for 15? is it even allowed to do here?

thanks for the help so far! really appreciated:)
09/23/2023 15:12 Athena'#6
Quote:
last question: Can I also do this whilst reselling a product for a higher price? Like if I buy a key for 10 usd and sell it for 15? is it even allowed to do here?

thanks for the help so far! really appreciated:)
There is a thanks button.. :)

Yes, ofcourse. It's up to users, if they wanna buy from you for 5$ more, or not. But if you officialy have the license to resell the product, sure.