Best Option

08/13/2023 18:00 Salty69Fries#1
Whats the best cheat option out rn?
08/13/2023 18:12 Xenos#2
ProofCore, PhantomOverlay, InterWebz and ArtificialAiming
08/13/2023 18:29 Salty69Fries#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
ProofCore, PhantomOverlay, InterWebz and ArtificialAiming
ive been using Phantom its not bad but im not a fan of their aimbot. i was looking into interwebz but i heard bout its recent dtc didnt know if it was still good to use after that
08/13/2023 19:03 000xx9#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty69Fries View Post
ive been using Phantom its not bad but im not a fan of their aimbot. i was looking into interwebz but i heard bout its recent dtc didnt know if it was still good to use after that
IW is all good to use. Its without an doubt the most fun factor you can get. Perfect Esp / radar and most humanized Aimbot , you can configure it perfect to your wishes.
And only 20€ for a month.
Spoofer is also heavily discounted currently.
08/13/2023 19:06 Xenos#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty69Fries View Post
ive been using Phantom its not bad but im not a fan of their aimbot. i was looking into interwebz but i heard bout its recent dtc didnt know if it was still good to use after that
They updated the cheat. Worth a shot. Best to try out all cheats and stick with the one that works best with you.
08/14/2023 00:50 zebleer#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
IW is all good to use. Its without an doubt the most fun factor you can get. Perfect Esp / radar and most humanized Aimbot , you can configure it perfect to your wishes.
And only 20€ for a month.
Spoofer is also heavily discounted currently.
Maybe wait a bit before you parade them around these threads again?

I respect the IW dev but it has been 2 weeks since they got detected. 1 week since they came back up. Historically many cheats that have been hit on MW2 were hit shortly after they came back up as well. COD also delays bans up to 30 days to confuse devs trying to fix detections

I think IW opening sales again was the right move. I think they are still a good provider. But I don't think now is the time to be sharing their name around. They probably would agree that waiting 30-60+ days before going back into expansion mode is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty69Fries View Post
ive been using Phantom its not bad but im not a fan of their aimbot. i was looking into interwebz but i heard bout its recent dtc didnt know if it was still good to use after that
The PO aimbot can be as legitimate looking or as strong as you want assuming you are using KBM. That statement would not be true if you are on controller

If you are KBM, please make a ticket & ask for me. Let us know what you want out of your aimbot, what gun types/playstyle you like & I will give you a config just for you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/14/2023 01:38 Salty69Fries#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Maybe wait a bit before you parade them around these threads again?

I respect the IW dev but it has been 2 weeks since they got detected. 1 week since they came back up. Historically many cheats that have been hit on MW2 were hit shortly after they came back up as well. COD also delays bans up to 30 days to confuse devs trying to fix detections

I think IW opening sales again was the right move. I think they are still a good provider. But I don't think now is the time to be sharing their name around. They probably would agree that waiting 30-60+ days before going back into expansion mode is better


The PO aimbot can be as legitimate looking or as strong as you want assuming you are using KBM. That statement would not be true if you are on controller

If you are KBM, please make a ticket & ask for me. Let us know what you want out of your aimbot, what gun types/playstyle you like & I will give you a config just for you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i made a ticket #19750
08/14/2023 02:25 zebleer#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty69Fries View Post
i made a ticket #19750
Replied with a few options. Remember to use config export/import to save your settings how you like them. Including with the radar over your mini map etc ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
08/14/2023 10:06 DariXOne#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Maybe wait a bit before you parade them around these threads again?

I respect the IW dev but it has been 2 weeks since they got detected. 1 week since they came back up. Historically many cheats that have been hit on MW2 were hit shortly after they came back up as well. COD also delays bans up to 30 days to confuse devs trying to fix detections

I think IW opening sales again was the right move. I think they are still a good provider. But I don't think now is the time to be sharing their name around. They probably would agree that waiting 30-60+ days before going back into expansion mode is better


The PO aimbot can be as legitimate looking or as strong as you want assuming you are using KBM. That statement would not be true if you are on controller

If you are KBM, please make a ticket & ask for me. Let us know what you want out of your aimbot, what gun types/playstyle you like & I will give you a config just for you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Ye kind of bad timing, and its funny how some cant live without raw controller support, i would give it time and wait for a month before touching a cheat thats been detected recently.

Anyhow lets hope IW wont become the next mobius.
08/14/2023 22:17 000xx9#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Maybe wait a bit before you parade them around these threads again?

I respect the IW dev but it has been 2 weeks since they got detected. 1 week since they came back up. Historically many cheats that have been hit on MW2 were hit shortly after they came back up as well. COD also delays bans up to 30 days to confuse devs trying to fix detections

I think IW opening sales again was the right move. I think they are still a good provider. But I don't think now is the time to be sharing their name around. They probably would agree that waiting 30-60+ days before going back into expansion mode is better


The PO aimbot can be as legitimate looking or as strong as you want assuming you are using KBM. That statement would not be true if you are on controller

If you are KBM, please make a ticket & ask for me. Let us know what you want out of your aimbot, what gun types/playstyle you like & I will give you a config just for you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Even if it was detected IW is the best cheat ever made (imo). Fun factor wise. From price to injection, UI, Esp is perfected, smoothness everything its insane. And he literally can buy spoof for 8€ a month and use an temp Account for the 1-2 Month period you talking about, if it gets DT rip account thats it. Its worth telling him but everyone can decide of course which route he going to use.

Your cheat might be the safest ever made. No hate , i even mentioned PO often enough in threads and yet you come with "maybe wait". But ok lol
08/15/2023 01:00 0x41^4#11
BEST option is PhantomOverlay.

Next to PO, I would use AA.

If not either one of them, I'm playing a different game.
08/15/2023 09:24 Cheesy's Products#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty69Fries View Post
Whats the best cheat option out rn?
hey add me on discord, tons or reviews/vouches, and great prices for our mw2 cheat, i personally used it for a few months constantly only got shadow banned, about 3 times and got unbanned everytime no issue

add me on discord if ur interested Cheesy#5363