We hope that the gentlemen in charge will put a video explaining how to install the source
For newcomers like me, I searched for sources and found many, but some of them are not complete
I ask the admin to upload a video explaining the installation of the sources, so that there are many who do not master the English language, and in the groups that have the Arabic language, there are no old sources like what is found here, and here lies the treasure. I am an Arab and all Arabs come here and take the sources and sell them to some people, so can I be eliminated Thank you, and sorry for the long talk
For newcomers like me, I searched for sources and found many, but some of them are not complete
I ask the admin to upload a video explaining the installation of the sources, so that there are many who do not master the English language, and in the groups that have the Arabic language, there are no old sources like what is found here, and here lies the treasure. I am an Arab and all Arabs come here and take the sources and sell them to some people, so can I be eliminated Thank you, and sorry for the long talk