Linear.pub full, Topfrag, lethalcheat, Authority, Ring-1

06/17/2023 23:16 Lo5ic#1
Which of these cheats are good? For esp , aimbot and customer service, and of course, which of them is less likely to be banned when the banwave happens?
I used ring-1 they not great but good and still have some bugs
(I don't play rage at all only legit or semi-legit)
06/18/2023 01:40 ruyzaq#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo5ic View Post
Which of these cheats are good? For esp , aimbot and customer service, and of course, which of them is less likely to be banned when the banwave happens?
I used ring-1 they not great but good and still have some bugs
(I don't play rage at all only legit or semi-legit)
TopFrag or Linear. I‘ve heard that Lethal banned a user who said it‘s detected in their discord server, handful of bans recently seen of the other providers you mentioned and Ring1 has some bugs, yeah but been UD for a good while!
06/18/2023 04:35 Lo5ic#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruyzaq View Post
TopFrag or Linear. I‘ve heard that Lethal banned a user who said it‘s detected in their discord server, handful of bans recently seen of the other providers you mentioned and Ring1 has some bugs, yeah but been UD for a good while!
So... topfrag is best option? And second is linear.pub, there is any performance impact like ring-1?
Also what about authority r6?
Thx your helping <3
06/18/2023 14:56 ruyzaq#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo5ic View Post
So... topfrag is best option? And second is linear.pub, there is any performance impact like ring-1?
Also what about authority r6?
Thx your helping <3
I have seen many bans with Authority recently, although they changed their overlay just yesterday. No Idea if it´s UD but they claim to be - Edit: Just saw some bans again after I made this post, BE Bans

TopFrag has no performance issues, have been using it for a while, no idea about Linear.pub

You could also try our cheat once it releases, can show you a bit more in our discord if you are interested. We´ll be going in private testing in a few weeks, then release it

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/20/2023 02:36 Abagnale#5
Go with R1
06/20/2023 05:41 LethalGameSolutions#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruyzaq View Post
TopFrag or Linear. I‘ve heard that Lethal banned a user who said it‘s detected in their discord server, handful of bans recently seen of the other providers you mentioned and Ring1 has some bugs, yeah but been UD for a good while!
That is completely false.
We have been undetected since rerelease in April.

You are referring to the user named Kage (a very childish individual), he got banned in the first wave of bans from the Scripters Rift detection, he then went on to attempt to ddos our website for multiple days (we blocked his attack within 10 - 15 minutes), he also admitted to DDOSing our website in the "chair status" discord and to the owner of that discord at the time James.
So he was banned from our site and Discord for ddosing our website, not for his "ban report".
06/20/2023 08:39 ruyzaq#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalGameSolutions View Post
That is completely false.
We have been undetected since rerelease in April.

You are referring to the user named Kage (a very childish individual), he got banned in the first wave of bans from the Scripters Rift detection, he then went on to attempt to ddos our website for multiple days (we blocked his attack within 10 - 15 minutes), he also admitted to DDOSing our website in the "chair status" discord and to the owner of that discord at the time James.
So he was banned from our site and Discord for ddosing our website, not for his "ban report".
Oh, my bad, I meant Kage, sorry about that. Thanks for clearing that up!
06/20/2023 17:26 DoctorHammer#8
I would recommend Lethal Cheats, been using their R6 cheat since it came back and I have not had any issues so far. It's pretty good
06/21/2023 00:39 Avecitly#9
If I were you, I would stay with Ring1 if you value security.