RMT what method should i use after being flagged?

05/11/2023 13:51 Darksasuke99#1
So my account has been banned for 1 day for rmting, only used ah with t3 lvl 3-4 gems and accesories. My question is whats the best way to rmt now?hope that my seller did handfarm? mule acc? just give up and go currency exchange?
answers would be appreciated
05/12/2023 00:53 PsychadeliC_FR#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksasuke99 View Post
So my account has been banned for 1 day for rmting, only used ah with t3 lvl 3-4 gems and accesories. My question is whats the best way to rmt now?hope that my seller did handfarm? mule acc? just give up and go currency exchange?
First of all , how much did you buy in total ? What accessories did you use specifically?

About using gems , there’s a very high probability that is botted gold used leading to being detected quickly .

I would say using relic/ancient acc with no exceeding high amounts and from sources that have average price. Cheapest will most likely get you banned.

Otherwise yeah just go through selling skins with royal crystal.
05/12/2023 01:11 Darksasuke99#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychadeliC_FR View Post
First of all , how much did you buy in total ? What accessories did you use specifically?

About using gems , there’s a very high probability that is botted gold used leading to being detected quickly .

I would say using relic/ancient acc with no exceeding high amounts and from sources that have average price. Cheapest will most likely get you banned.

Otherwise yeah just go through selling skins with royal crystal.
in total about 15-17 million gold on my account, always used t3 lvl 3-4 gems till now, a few weeks ago i used t1 accesories as requested by the trader. the listings were never more than 200k each for gems and 100k for the t1 acc (which i suspect was the problem this time) always used more expensive traders and never the lowest.
05/12/2023 22:49 PsychadeliC_FR#4
Quote:
in total about 15-17 million gold on my account, always used t3 lvl 3-4 gems till now, a few weeks ago i used t1 accesories as requested by the trader. the listings were never more than 200k each for gems and 100k for the t1 acc (which i suspect was the problem this time) always used more expensive traders and never the lowest.
Well idk the issue now is that you already got caught so your account is probably tracked. You can either risk it and face a long ban or just go the legit way
05/13/2023 11:00 Darksasuke99#5
well, seems like its not worth the risk to go the illegal way anymore, thanks for all the answers i think im just gonna go the legid route from now on
05/15/2023 04:45 IcePuRe#6
U could try and get a Mule Account with 1460+ Char now buy some gold on this account to invest in Shardbags then just trade the Shardbags over to Main never been caught
05/22/2023 18:37 GIgaTurbo_Aneurysm#7
Get yourself 6x 1445 shitter accounts with some non bot names and not all the same class and run them on another via (multibox or VM) on another PC use your main or any overpowered alts to "BUS" all 6 accounts for oreha HM funnel gold to your main or launder it over the AH. If they end up getting legendary books even better just sell all the excess.

Here comes the tricky part, find someone who you can trust that knows your secret preferably someone you know IRL. Anyways make a argos party and have your trusted person go into group 2 while your main stays in group 1 for that one particular mech in gate 2.

Yes i know this sounds like a lot of work, but lets be real here nothing is easy when it comes to RMTing this retarded ass game.

Or do what ICEPURE suggestion and launder gold by using commodities instead of gold itself
10/13/2023 18:21 wickedry#8
Quote:
when you got your account back from ban... did they just take away all gold? did they take away gems or things you bought with gold in the past?
10/14/2023 07:32 hackernova#9
Quote:
Hanfarmed gold with relic accessories and ancient accessories safe method u should be using. I selling gold since game release have 0 ban rate on my customers. How i know i always checking them 1 week later after they bought gold from me.
10/16/2023 04:42 SYCN24#10
where were you buying from