IZI pubg

02/01/2023 23:27 Szymoon#1
hello i need feedback on Pubg IZI hack anyone used can comment?

how aimbot works etc.
02/02/2023 17:54 Archer006#2
Last detected on January 18, 2023
02/02/2023 19:28 Autrux#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

There are some ratings.
02/02/2023 23:36 RealVal#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szymoon View Post
hello i need feedback on Pubg IZI hack anyone used can comment?

how aimbot works etc.
Hello Szymoon,

The first reply to your thread is correct - after being undetected since 2020 we did have a detection on January 18, 2023. We have since resolved this detection within 48 hours, and went through a testing phase which we have now determined it’s safe and plan on going undetected for years to come, again.

To answer your question, the cheat is internal and stream-proof so there’s basically no downsides to it. We also have a fully customizable aimbot which you can either make hit every single shot you want, or make it miss a few shots intentionally to make it look legit. There’s so much customization such as multiple aimbot keys you can press to target different bones, or a key specifically for bonescan.

There’s a lot of features so I won’t list them all, but giving it a try wouldn’t hurt!

Regards,
Val
02/08/2023 22:50 Genji_#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Hello Szymoon,

The first reply to your thread is correct - after being undetected since 2020 we did have a detection on January 18, 2023. We have since resolved this detection within 48 hours, and went through a testing phase which we have now determined it’s safe and plan on going undetected for years to come, again.

To answer your question, the cheat is internal and stream-proof so there’s basically no downsides to it. We also have a fully customizable aimbot which you can either make hit every single shot you want, or make it miss a few shots intentionally to make it look legit. There’s so much customization such as multiple aimbot keys you can press to target different bones, or a key specifically for bonescan.

There’s a lot of features so I won’t list them all, but giving it a try wouldn’t hurt!

Regards,
Val
do you need resellers?
02/09/2023 04:21 linkydinky#6
Quote:
Hello Szymoon,

Regards,
Val
I am looking for esp only cheat, what do you charge for this? Also will it work on an up to date win 11 install?
02/09/2023 04:26 Sirius Products#7
Hey bud we got a ESP only that you would like , checkout our discord
02/09/2023 10:14 RealVal#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkydinky View Post
I am looking for esp only cheat, what do you charge for this? Also will it work on an up to date win 11 install?
Hello linkydinky,

We do offer an ESP only version as well, we have a few different options with different prices so please do check out [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for more information on that - you can also feel free to make a ticket and/or message me with any further questions that I'd be glad to answer!

Regards,
Val
02/09/2023 11:37 linkydinky#9
Quote:
Hello linkydinky,

We do offer an ESP only version as well, we have a few different options with different prices so please do check out [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for more information on that - you can also feel free to make a ticket and/or message me with any further questions that I'd be glad to answer!

Regards,
Val
Thanks for the response unfortunately those prices are much higher than I anticipated, over 100 a month for esp is out of my price range.
02/09/2023 18:27 Sirius Products#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkydinky View Post
Thanks for the response unfortunately those prices are much higher than I anticipated, over 100 a month for esp is out of my price range.
Our monthly key goes for $27. We also have Day keys at $4