EFT chairs September 2022 - about me/research thus far & any suggestions!

10/11/2022 07:07 ilikebacon#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPain View Post
how much does Helit cheese cost?
165 USD a month.

I can vouch for Yazzn's products. Ive used his RB6 and it was great. I want to try his EFT at some point.
10/11/2022 19:50 Abagnale#47
Want to try Yazzn too
10/23/2022 08:15 TheCheeseClub#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switotcg View Post
Hello everyone! This is my first post on this forum after lurking for sometime without an account & finally made one recently.

A little background on my EFT career: played legit from 2019-2021, purchased ring1 through madchad (month key) for my first cheese to play on my throwaway laptop & got banned after 2 weeks from raging & trying all the features. Repurchased the game & continued to play on another account until the cheese ran out (still using laptop) & then played legit on my main rig with that account until I was banned about a month & a half later playing legit the whole time after the ring1 month ended. Not sure why it took them so long to ban me, could have been delayed ban & whatever cheese I choose next I will be testing if I am HWID banned with a standard account (after reformatting windows & drives & using revo uninstaller, I didn’t do this after the first ban which probably lead to my 2nd ban).

Now for my research regarding reputable sellers & the best products. I am between these sellers/resellers in this order:

1) yazzn
2) elusion (if I get approved)
3) hackmachine (still need to apply)
4) foxyz
5) zsoftware
6) clutch solution
7) depshop
8) madchad (again)
Honorable mention: applied for helite, don’t see that happening anytime soon.

Please let me know out of these options your experiences long term & short term, if any/all of them are still considered UD as of September 2022 & customer service opinions.

My ideal chair would be either Ring1 once again or a solid ESP only. I am looking to cheese “legit” & stay UD as long as possible to play with IRL friends & help them learn the game. Thank you & hope the community welcomes me!
Dep Shop Should be number 1 but good list
11/30/2022 10:17 CoconutMelon#49
i can offer abs-terragroup cheat for cheaper than all those big resellers, KenTheBananaMan#4743 is my discord, i sell abs-ru-terragroup-batech for only 7.99 usd, which is very cheap, you can add me on discord and I will send you screen shot of me having the panel for the cheat. i am somewhat populated in chinese selling community and now i had just started looking into english country and oversea communities

abs-terragroup-ru is #1 selling cheat in china and it is external and stream proof, you can rage with it but it is more designed to play legit and go for kapps, i've used it for a whole wipe and i am currently level 71 with baisicly max skills and kappa.
12/08/2022 00:04 Bxndo#50
I agree with most of your list although the last couple are resellers.