Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT chairs September 2022 - about me/research thus far & any suggestions!

Discussion on EFT chairs September 2022 - about me/research thus far & any suggestions! within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EFT chairs September 2022 - about me/research thus far & any suggestions!

Hello everyone! This is my first post on this forum after lurking for sometime without an account & finally made one recently.

A little background on my EFT career: played legit from 2019-2021, purchased ring1 through madchad (month key) for my first cheese to play on my throwaway laptop & got banned after 2 weeks from raging & trying all the features. Repurchased the game & continued to play on another account until the cheese ran out (still using laptop) & then played legit on my main rig with that account until I was banned about a month & a half later playing legit the whole time after the ring1 month ended. Not sure why it took them so long to ban me, could have been delayed ban & whatever cheese I choose next I will be testing if I am HWID banned with a standard account (after reformatting windows & drives & using revo uninstaller, I didn’t do this after the first ban which probably lead to my 2nd ban).

Now for my research regarding reputable sellers & the best products. I am between these sellers/resellers in this order:

1) yazzn
2) elusion (if I get approved)
3) hackmachine (still need to apply)
4) foxyz
5) zsoftware
6) clutch solution
7) depshop
8) madchad (again)
Honorable mention: applied for helite, don’t see that happening anytime soon.

Please let me know out of these options your experiences long term & short term, if any/all of them are still considered UD as of September 2022 & customer service opinions.

My ideal chair would be either Ring1 once again or a solid ESP only. I am looking to cheese “legit” & stay UD as long as possible to play with IRL friends & help them learn the game. Thank you & hope the community welcomes me!
Old 09/20/2022, 10:39   #2

elite*gold: 21336
The Black Market: 655/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switotcg View Post
Hello everyone! This is my first post on this forum after lurking for sometime without an account & finally made one recently.

A little background on my EFT career: played legit from 2019-2021, purchased ring1 through madchad (month key) for my first cheese to play on my throwaway laptop & got banned after 2 weeks from raging & trying all the features. Repurchased the game & continued to play on another account until the cheese ran out (still using laptop) & then played legit on my main rig with that account until I was banned about a month & a half later playing legit the whole time after the ring1 month ended. Not sure why it took them so long to ban me, could have been delayed ban & whatever cheese I choose next I will be testing if I am HWID banned with a standard account (after reformatting windows & drives & using revo uninstaller, I didn’t do this after the first ban which probably lead to my 2nd ban).

Now for my research regarding reputable sellers & the best products. I am between these sellers/resellers in this order:

1) yazzn
4) foxyz
5) zsoftware
6) clutch solution
7) depshop
8) madchad (again)

Please let me know out of these options your experiences long term & short term, if any/all of them are still considered UD as of September 2022 & customer service opinions.

My ideal chair would be either Ring1 once again or a solid ESP only. I am looking to cheese “legit” & stay UD as long as possible to play with IRL friends & help them learn the game. Thank you & hope the community welcomes me!
I’m sorry to hear you over paid for Ring-1 EFT 30d. Feel free to join the depgang with one of the lowest R1 prices if you decide to go that route.

We also have vega, a private product that is not found elsewhere available. It has a low ban rate, albeit not as feature rich with rage features.

Furthermore, KGB/radar are a popular choice lately.
Old 09/20/2022, 16:19   #3

Appreciate all the info! If you could provide a great deal on ring1/alpha I might choose you guys next time (depshop) but for now I am working with yazzn to use his cheese & will update back after my experience.
Old 09/20/2022, 18:06   #4

Quote:
Appreciate all the info! If you could provide a great deal on ring1/alpha I might choose you guys next time (depshop) but for now I am working with yazzn to use his cheese & will update back after my experience.
yazzn is a great choice, *** speed on your journey
Old 09/20/2022, 20:34   #5

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Make sure to not have ANY kind of debuger/decompiler on you computer, had issues with him in the past. He seems like a nice guy tho, only heard good stuff abt the cheat plus he doesnt waste your precious time
Old 09/20/2022, 21:14   #6

What is an example of a common debugger? My computer is still formatted from the last time I used ring1 so I shouldn’t have anything like that though (hopefully).
Old 09/20/2022, 21:46   #7

Quote:
What is an example of a common debugger? My computer is still formatted from the last time I used ring1 so I shouldn’t have anything like that though (hopefully).
I bought a week key, downloaded the launcher but couldnt run it, he kept insisting that we should use anydesk so he could delete the "conflicting Programs"
Told me i had ida installed, which i didnt, then he gave me a refund
Old 09/20/2022, 23:02   #8

Interesting, hopefully everything works well for me from the start. I will be posting back here once I start using the cheese because if it works well & the support he has provided me without even owning the product yet, he definitely deserves a good word.
Old 09/22/2022, 05:14   #9

Been using a solid UD cheese for the past week now. Whilst every other provider getting slapped with bans, it's been solid. DM DoomCheats#0388 On discord. He gives out free trials if you ask and is overall a really nice guy to talk to. 0 Ego.
Old 09/22/2022, 05:37   #10

HackMachine.cc on top baby!

Goodluck on your application

community is great, dev super experienced and really good undetection wise!
Old 09/22/2022, 05:41   #11

Quote:

1) yazzn
4) foxyz
5) zsoftware
6) clutch solution
7) depshop
8) madchad (again)

Good luck with helite. I've been with them for 3 and a half years now I believe.
Old 09/22/2022, 16:51   #12

I would love to be a part of helite one day, but seems very exclusive. For now I just meme in their general chat lol. But like you, if I got in I would definitely but a part of that for the following years. Still need to apply for hackmachine when I get out of the field (I’m military & doing a training rotation).
Old 09/22/2022, 17:49   #13

Quote:
I would love to be a part of helite one day, but seems very exclusive. For now I just meme in their general chat lol. But like you, if I got in I would definitely but a part of that for the following years. Still need to apply for hackmachine when I get out of the field (I’m military & doing a training rotation).
I got verified in 2 days (didnt do the pic right)
Old 09/22/2022, 17:55   #14

After a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
I’m sorry to hear you over paid for Ring-1 EFT 30d. Feel free to join the depgang with one of the lowest R1 prices if you decide to go that route.

We also have vega, a private product that is not found elsewhere available. It has a low ban rate, albeit not as feature rich with rage features.

Furthermore, KGB/radar are a popular choice lately.

Hello everyone,

About the offer of Deprimere, the support is very sympatic.

Make sure to make 2 or 3 test (reboot + start soft + game), because you can not be refund if it works one time.

I just can use one time the software, after, always a BSOD, i need to reinstall Windows to run it again correctly (EFT LX).

I don't know if other soft works correctly, i think yes, just a problem with this version.

Best regards,
Old 09/22/2022, 17:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stankiz View Post
Hello everyone,

About the offer of Deprimere, the support is very sympatic.

Make sure to make 2 or 3 test (reboot + start soft + game), because you can not be refund if it works one time.

I just can use one time the software, after, always a BSOD, i need to reinstall Windows to run it again correctly (EFT LX).

I don't know if other soft works correctly, i think yes, just a problem with this version.

Best regards,
Are you referring to LX rebel?

Tags
cheese, eft, escape from tarkov, gaming chair, tarkov