09/14/2022 16:37 Serikonda#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evqeni View Post
Will doch einfach einen gescheiten Middle-Newschool Server und kein GZSZ
Du hast Geld falsch geschrieben
09/14/2022 16:40 MrPresidentx3#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridinternational View Post
I love that how you guys try to spread fake news once again.

My Team Administrators and SGAs were always hungarian guys on Hybrid.

I know who is Salva, he is a hungarian guy just like me, we are in no way affilated with each other. Just stop spreading fake things already, our server is Hybrid2 only and we are still running and maintaning it.
If you claim that the allegations are fake, then prove the opposite, so that we users can make a clear picture.
09/14/2022 16:48 hybridinternational#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPresidentx3 View Post
If you claim that the allegations are fake, then prove the opposite, so that we users can make a clear picture.
The proof of the opposite is that we are both advertising on epvp. The moderators and admins are checking everything out before releasing a thread. My server is still running, it still has players, going good. I have no idea how people manage to make faked things just to damage anyones work. When we restart Hybrid months ago they spammed us that we are Signia. Now they spam Signia that they are Hybrid. It's completely nonsense.
09/14/2022 18:09 Evqeni#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serikonda View Post
Leute die auf P-Servern Geld ausgeben sind sowieso verloren
09/14/2022 19:02 virus#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serikonda View Post
gelt*
09/14/2022 19:24 salvasignia#51
I will just report every single user that provides fake information here from now on too. Thanks @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for trying to explain it for them, but sadly they do not care. The only thing I do not understand is the fact:Why do you trashtalk in a topic you are not interested in. I provide my effort, my energy to create a server for the community and that's what I get. Interesting..
09/14/2022 19:47 Serikonda#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by salvasignia View Post
I will just report every single user that provides fake information here from now on too. Thanks @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for trying to explain it for them, but sadly they do not care. The only thing I do not understand is the fact:Why do you trashtalk in a topic you are not interested in. I provide my effort, my energy to create a server for the community and that's what I get. Interesting..
Because you gave a shit about the last Signia. You abandoned the server after like 2 weeks from any updates (like a week before christmas), only doing the same events over and over again and gave an "endgame update" after 3 months, that felt like a 10 year old could have done better after 2 days. You dont deserve anything other than failiure. You didnt even give back the coins at your second start (yes, this is the 3rd start within 10 months for all that didnt know, under the name signia) and said "its a different server", where it was obviously just a cashgrab copy with zero effort.
At least the community saw this and rewarded you with like 20 active players.
All you care about is cash. Support the server for 2-3 weeks and make it look like you seriously care for the server, then drop it. Thats what you did in the past. Because of this, and your repeated lies, im making these statements.
09/14/2022 21:29 salvasignia#53
You have no idea.. Signia was running for more than a year just in hungary, that's when we decided to change it to international. It was running for more than half of a year and that was our first ever international server. We have received many experience since then and this time we will do it much better. I do not care about money at all, if I would care about it, I would do the same, open a server with different design different gameplay every single time and just disappear after a month. After all these 2 years we are still here with the same name, with the same server. You mention our server cashgrab while the biggest internationals are completely unplayable without full itemshop items, they rob your pocket each month by hundreds of euros, that's how most of the MMOs are working actually. The other international servers are opening event servers and "grabbing cash" with that. On our server: You can farm the coins, you can finish the gameplay without even using a single itemshop item. We also do improve our server with the donation, we pay promoters, we pay server structure. In my opinion we did pretty good for our first time, we did better than 80% of the whole scene with just 3 languages back in the days. You just have completely no idea about anything you say.
09/14/2022 23:23 accountseller23#54
Good luck
09/15/2022 17:02 salvasignia#55
Tomorrow at 18:00 CEST the server will start! Join our Discord and Preregister now on our website to receive extra rewards!
09/16/2022 01:43 boostermt2#56
bad team, bad server, I was top1 and they banned me for no reason, I really don't recommend it
09/16/2022 11:48 mentaloking#57
Sollte der Server wieder so sein wie der erste ist er 10/10 Crap. SA wollte nur Geld machen.
09/16/2022 12:33 br4ve-trave1er.asf#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridinternational View Post
The proof of the opposite is that we are both advertising on epvp. The moderators and admins are checking everything out before releasing a thread. My server is still running, it still has players, going good. I have no idea how people manage to make faked things just to damage anyones work. When we restart Hybrid months ago they spammed us that we are Signia. Now they spam Signia that they are Hybrid. It's completely nonsense.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
:notsureif:

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/16/2022 12:38 Pasha#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by br4ve-trave1er.asf View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
:notsureif:

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Ich denke die beiden können sich jetzt offiziell löschen. :kekw:
09/16/2022 12:45 .Mike95#60
Quote: