Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Signia2 Revolution | 16.09.2022 18:00 | Farmable Coins | Middle-Newschool

Discussion on Signia2 Revolution | 16.09.2022 18:00 | Farmable Coins | Middle-Newschool within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 09/14/2022, 16:37   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evqeni View Post
Will doch einfach einen gescheiten Middle-Newschool Server und kein GZSZ
Du hast Geld falsch geschrieben
Old 09/14/2022, 16:40   #47

Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridinternational View Post
I love that how you guys try to spread fake news once again.

My Team Administrators and SGAs were always hungarian guys on Hybrid.

I know who is Salva, he is a hungarian guy just like me, we are in no way affilated with each other. Just stop spreading fake things already, our server is Hybrid2 only and we are still running and maintaning it.
If you claim that the allegations are fake, then prove the opposite, so that we users can make a clear picture.
Old 09/14/2022, 16:48   #48

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPresidentx3 View Post
If you claim that the allegations are fake, then prove the opposite, so that we users can make a clear picture.
The proof of the opposite is that we are both advertising on epvp. The moderators and admins are checking everything out before releasing a thread. My server is still running, it still has players, going good. I have no idea how people manage to make faked things just to damage anyones work. When we restart Hybrid months ago they spammed us that we are Signia. Now they spam Signia that they are Hybrid. It's completely nonsense.
Old 09/14/2022, 18:09   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serikonda View Post
Leute die auf P-Servern Geld ausgeben sind sowieso verloren
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2022, 19:02   #50

The Black Market: 211/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serikonda View Post
gelt*
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/14/2022, 19:24   #51

elite*gold: 15
I will just report every single user that provides fake information here from now on too. Thanks @ for trying to explain it for them, but sadly they do not care. The only thing I do not understand is the fact:Why do you trashtalk in a topic you are not interested in. I provide my effort, my energy to create a server for the community and that's what I get. Interesting..
Old 09/14/2022, 19:47   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvasignia View Post
I will just report every single user that provides fake information here from now on too. Thanks @ for trying to explain it for them, but sadly they do not care. The only thing I do not understand is the fact:Why do you trashtalk in a topic you are not interested in. I provide my effort, my energy to create a server for the community and that's what I get. Interesting..
Because you gave a **** about the last Signia. You abandoned the server after like 2 weeks from any updates (like a week before christmas), only doing the same events over and over again and gave an "endgame update" after 3 months, that felt like a 10 year old could have done better after 2 days. You dont deserve anything other than failiure. You didnt even give back the coins at your second start (yes, this is the 3rd start within 10 months for all that didnt know, under the name signia) and said "its a different server", where it was obviously just a cashgrab copy with zero effort.
At least the community saw this and rewarded you with like 20 active players.
All you care about is cash. Support the server for 2-3 weeks and make it look like you seriously care for the server, then drop it. Thats what you did in the past. Because of this, and your repeated lies, im making these statements.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/14/2022, 21:29   #53

You have no idea.. Signia was running for more than a year just in hungary, that's when we decided to change it to international. It was running for more than half of a year and that was our first ever international server. We have received many experience since then and this time we will do it much better. I do not care about money at all, if I would care about it, I would do the same, open a server with different design different gameplay every single time and just disappear after a month. After all these 2 years we are still here with the same name, with the same server. You mention our server cashgrab while the biggest internationals are completely unplayable without full itemshop items, they rob your pocket each month by hundreds of euros, that's how most of the MMOs are working actually. The other international servers are opening event servers and "grabbing cash" with that. On our server: You can farm the coins, you can finish the gameplay without even using a single itemshop item. We also do improve our server with the donation, we pay promoters, we pay server structure. In my opinion we did pretty good for our first time, we did better than 80% of the whole scene with just 3 languages back in the days. You just have completely no idea about anything you say.
Old 09/14/2022, 23:23   #54

Good luck
Old 09/15/2022, 17:02   #55

Tomorrow at 18:00 CEST the server will start! Join our Discord and Preregister now on our website to receive extra rewards!
Old 09/16/2022, 01:43   #56

bad team, bad server, I was top1 and they banned me for no reason, I really don't recommend it
Old 09/16/2022, 11:48   #57

elite*gold: 17
Sollte der Server wieder so sein wie der erste ist er 10/10 ****. SA wollte nur Geld machen.
Old 09/16/2022, 12:33   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridinternational View Post
The proof of the opposite is that we are both advertising on epvp. The moderators and admins are checking everything out before releasing a thread. My server is still running, it still has players, going good. I have no idea how people manage to make faked things just to damage anyones work. When we restart Hybrid months ago they spammed us that we are Signia. Now they spam Signia that they are Hybrid. It's completely nonsense.

@
Thanks
17 Users
Old 09/16/2022, 12:38   #59

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by br4ve-trave1er.asf View Post

@
Ich denke die beiden können sich jetzt offiziell löschen.
Old 09/16/2022, 12:45   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by br4ve-trave1er.asf View Post

@