ELECTUS REVISION|110 EU/CH | $15.000 PRIZE POOL |PLAY2WIN ORIENTED| 2022 INNOVATION

01/26/2022 17:08 GiaNNy.RockZ#106
The Server Dungeon seems to be a pretty big and important part of the Game and you even removed FGW to add it.
It is only once a Day and I am not available at this time. So I think I and many others who cant join at that specific Time will have a huge gap between those who will join them 3 times a week,not even talking about those who grind daily. What about that?
And You removed FGW for the server dungeon so I cannot get drops there aswell, taking another source of drops etc.

Many Events are equalized, even survival and maybe Medusa, why should I grind for gear if everyone is equal anyway?

"4. Make alchemy for fun. 50% chance, you can play once every 12 hours. Success = 1 in-app EP, use 5 EP to join the giveaways."
Do I have an wrong app or something? I can only play every 22 hours and its 100% success rate.
Also I am HIGHLY disappointed that You reset everyone's EP from the APP. I collected over 150 EP before the reset,meaning I opened the app every 2nd day for a whole Year only to get all points removed,kinda sad.
01/26/2022 18:40 tolgaalkaya11#107
loved the new features and less playing time to complete daily stuff.
01/26/2022 23:43 Pr0x!#108
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiaNNy.RockZ View Post
The Server Dungeon seems to be a pretty big and important part of the Game and you even removed FGW to add it.
It is only once a Day and I am not available at this time. So I think I and many others who cant join at that specific Time will have a huge gap between those who will join them 3 times a week,not even talking about those who grind daily. What about that?
And You removed FGW for the server dungeon so I cannot get drops there aswell, taking another source of drops etc.

Many Events are equalized, even survival and maybe Medusa, why should I grind for gear if everyone is equal anyway?

"4. Make alchemy for fun. 50% chance, you can play once every 12 hours. Success = 1 in-app EP, use 5 EP to join the giveaways."
Do I have an wrong app or something? I can only play every 22 hours and its 100% success rate.
Also I am HIGHLY disappointed that You reset everyone's EP from the APP. I collected over 150 EP before the reset,meaning I opened the app every 2nd day for a whole Year only to get all points removed,kinda sad.
Appreciate your detailed feedback.

1. Server Dungeon is indeed essential. Which is why it's taking place at prime time
2. We removed Forgotten World, however the new Guild Dungeon is ''kinda'' a replacement for it.
3. App EP ranking is reset so people have motivation to use the app, make alchemy, farm EP for free Silk EPIN again. We'll reset the ranking every 6 months
4. It's 95% chance to success in APP to be clear (it was updated)

Hope you have lots of fun in Revision, ask us anything on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/27/2022 14:17 islam1995#109
IGN : StarArrow
01/27/2022 18:43 a7a1998#110
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
IGN: 1337Demonic
01/27/2022 19:00 Syntronics#111
Home sweet home :)
01/28/2022 02:23 OctavianPaun#112
NICE JOB !
Charname: Shiva
01/28/2022 12:16 Opeen#113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electus Online View Post
Appreciate your detailed feedback.

1. Server Dungeon is indeed essential. Which is why it's taking place at prime time
2. We removed Forgotten World, however the new Guild Dungeon is ''kinda'' a replacement for it.
3. App EP ranking is reset so people have motivation to use the app, make alchemy, farm EP for free Silk EPIN again. We'll reset the ranking every 6 months
4. It's 95% chance to success in APP to be clear (it was updated)

Hope you have lots of fun in Revision, ask us anything on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
what is this App EP ranking ? :confused:
01/28/2022 12:58 Pr0x!#114
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] SOLO MEDUSA EVENT | TOMORROW [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 1. Party disabled in Medusa Room (Go ahead and create a wizard account already).
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 2. Equalized Area (Everyone with exact same items)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 3. No Honors | No Devil - No Avatar (Meaning no ignore) Only Skills Talk
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 4. Zerk Allowed
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 5. 3 Runs in a row | Per Killer -> Beginner Pack Reward
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 6. Medusa damage will be reduced so solo Wiz can survive
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 7. Date/Time: TOMORROW | 20:00

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Remember to setup your equalized area inventory before entering the event. (So you guys right set/weapons inside).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opeen View Post
what is this App EP ranking ? :confused:
its the ranking of top people that farmed EP on electus app, you farm ep on electus app to be able to claim epin weekly from it (it require ep to get the epin on the app)
01/28/2022 18:42 putozz#115
IG Name: putozz

lets fucking go
01/28/2022 21:57 megaman4999#116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electus Online View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] SOLO MEDUSA EVENT | TOMORROW [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 1. Party disabled in Medusa Room (Go ahead and create a wizard account already).
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 2. Equalized Area (Everyone with exact same items)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 3. No Honors | No Devil - No Avatar (Meaning no ignore) Only Skills Talk
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 4. Zerk Allowed
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 5. 3 Runs in a row | Per Killer -> Beginner Pack Reward
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 6. Medusa damage will be reduced so solo Wiz can survive
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 7. Date/Time: TOMORROW | 20:00

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Remember to setup your equalized area inventory before entering the event. (So you guys right set/weapons inside).

1. Party disabled in Medusa Room (Go ahead and create a wizard account already).
6. Medusa damage will be reduced so solo Wiz can survive

what about s/s nuker or spear or int builds? or str builds?
01/28/2022 23:23 charforyou#117
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
1. Party disabled in Medusa Room (Go ahead and create a wizard account already).
6. Medusa damage will be reduced so solo Wiz can survive

what about s/s nuker or spear or int builds? or str builds?
Just let it go and admit you are here to talk bullsh1t about everything they are doing.

PvP tournament for pvp builds and medusa for best unique build which is obviously a wizard. What do you expect, a glaiver to kill the medusa? This level of retardness is never seen before man.
01/29/2022 01:14 OKeks#118
Quote:
Originally Posted by charforyou View Post
Just let it go and admit you are here to talk bullsh1t about everything they are doing.

PvP tournament for pvp builds and medusa for best unique build which is obviously a wizard. What do you expect, a glaiver to kill the medusa? This level of retardness is never seen before man.
Str chars and supporters will be very important in this event. You could use them to disturb other ppl and gain an advantage. Int chn chars will survive longer during pk. You can also annoy other with scorn skill and so on.
But maybe you don't care and just create a wizard char like all others :)
01/29/2022 02:57 Fugazz#119
Signature Event
IGN: NopoHub
01/29/2022 03:04 RockValleS#120
Signature Event
IGN: Nous
i cant w8 to play.