Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS REVISION|110 EU/CH | $15.000 PRIZE POOL |PLAY2WIN ORIENTED| 2022 INNOVATION

Discussion on ELECTUS REVISION|110 EU/CH | $15.000 PRIZE POOL |PLAY2WIN ORIENTED| 2022 INNOVATION within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/26/2022, 17:08   #106

elite*gold: 138
The Server Dungeon seems to be a pretty big and important part of the Game and you even removed FGW to add it.
It is only once a Day and I am not available at this time. So I think I and many others who cant join at that specific Time will have a huge gap between those who will join them 3 times a week,not even talking about those who grind daily. What about that?
And You removed FGW for the server dungeon so I cannot get drops there aswell, taking another source of drops etc.

Many Events are equalized, even survival and maybe Medusa, why should I grind for gear if everyone is equal anyway?

"4. Make alchemy for fun. 50% chance, you can play once every 12 hours. Success = 1 in-app EP, use 5 EP to join the giveaways."
Do I have an wrong app or something? I can only play every 22 hours and its 100% success rate.
Also I am HIGHLY disappointed that You reset everyone's EP from the APP. I collected over 150 EP before the reset,meaning I opened the app every 2nd day for a whole Year only to get all points removed,kinda sad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2022, 18:40   #107

elite*gold: 0
loved the new features and less playing time to complete daily stuff.
Old 01/26/2022, 23:43   #108

elite*gold: 2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiaNNy.RockZ View Post
The Server Dungeon seems to be a pretty big and important part of the Game and you even removed FGW to add it.
It is only once a Day and I am not available at this time. So I think I and many others who cant join at that specific Time will have a huge gap between those who will join them 3 times a week,not even talking about those who grind daily. What about that?
And You removed FGW for the server dungeon so I cannot get drops there aswell, taking another source of drops etc.

Many Events are equalized, even survival and maybe Medusa, why should I grind for gear if everyone is equal anyway?

"4. Make alchemy for fun. 50% chance, you can play once every 12 hours. Success = 1 in-app EP, use 5 EP to join the giveaways."
Do I have an wrong app or something? I can only play every 22 hours and its 100% success rate.
Also I am HIGHLY disappointed that You reset everyone's EP from the APP. I collected over 150 EP before the reset,meaning I opened the app every 2nd day for a whole Year only to get all points removed,kinda sad.
Appreciate your detailed feedback.

1. Server Dungeon is indeed essential. Which is why it's taking place at prime time
2. We removed Forgotten World, however the new Guild Dungeon is ''kinda'' a replacement for it.
3. App EP ranking is reset so people have motivation to use the app, make alchemy, farm EP for free Silk EPIN again. We'll reset the ranking every 6 months
4. It's 95% chance to success in APP to be clear (it was updated)

Hope you have lots of fun in Revision, ask us anything on
Old 01/27/2022, 14:17   #109

IGN : StarArrow
Old 01/27/2022, 18:43   #110

IGN: 1337Demonic
Old 01/27/2022, 19:00   #111

Home sweet home
Old 01/28/2022, 02:23   #112

NICE JOB !
Charname: Shiva
Old 01/28/2022, 12:16   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electus Online View Post
Appreciate your detailed feedback.

1. Server Dungeon is indeed essential. Which is why it's taking place at prime time
2. We removed Forgotten World, however the new Guild Dungeon is ''kinda'' a replacement for it.
3. App EP ranking is reset so people have motivation to use the app, make alchemy, farm EP for free Silk EPIN again. We'll reset the ranking every 6 months
4. It's 95% chance to success in APP to be clear (it was updated)

Hope you have lots of fun in Revision, ask us anything on
what is this App EP ranking ?
Old 01/28/2022, 12:58   #114

elite*gold: 2045
SOLO MEDUSA EVENT | TOMORROW

1. Party disabled in Medusa Room (Go ahead and create a wizard account already).
2. Equalized Area (Everyone with exact same items)
3. No Honors | No Devil - No Avatar (Meaning no ignore) Only Skills Talk
4. Zerk Allowed
5. 3 Runs in a row | Per Killer -> Beginner Pack Reward
6. Medusa damage will be reduced so solo Wiz can survive
7. Date/Time: TOMORROW | 20:00

Remember to setup your equalized area inventory before entering the event. (So you guys right set/weapons inside).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opeen View Post
what is this App EP ranking ?
its the ranking of top people that farmed EP on electus app, you farm ep on electus app to be able to claim epin weekly from it (it require ep to get the epin on the app)
Old 01/28/2022, 18:42   #115

signature event

IG Name: putozz

lets ******* go
Old 01/28/2022, 21:57   #116

Received Thanks: 1,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electus Online View Post
SOLO MEDUSA EVENT | TOMORROW

1. Party disabled in Medusa Room (Go ahead and create a wizard account already).
2. Equalized Area (Everyone with exact same items)
3. No Honors | No Devil - No Avatar (Meaning no ignore) Only Skills Talk
4. Zerk Allowed
5. 3 Runs in a row | Per Killer -> Beginner Pack Reward
7. Date/Time: TOMORROW | 20:00

Remember to setup your equalized area inventory before entering the event. (So you guys right set/weapons inside).

what about s/s nuker or spear or int builds? or str builds?
Old 01/28/2022, 23:23   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post

what about s/s nuker or spear or int builds? or str builds?
Just let it go and admit you are here to talk bullsh1t about everything they are doing.

PvP tournament for pvp builds and medusa for best unique build which is obviously a wizard. What do you expect, a glaiver to kill the medusa? This level of retardness is never seen before man.
Old 01/29/2022, 01:14   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by charforyou View Post
Just let it go and admit you are here to talk bullsh1t about everything they are doing.

PvP tournament for pvp builds and medusa for best unique build which is obviously a wizard. What do you expect, a glaiver to kill the medusa? This level of retardness is never seen before man.
Str chars and supporters will be very important in this event. You could use them to disturb other ppl and gain an advantage. Int chn chars will survive longer during pk. You can also annoy other with scorn skill and so on.
But maybe you don't care and just create a wizard char like all others
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2022, 02:57   #119

Signature Event
IGN: NopoHub
Old 01/29/2022, 03:04   #120

Signature Event
IGN: Nous
i cant w8 to play.