zone4 private server

10/31/2021 20:21 akiraxxx123#1
hello elitepvpers, if this topic is in the wrong place please move it.

could someone help me find information about creating a zone 4 private server the last server was shut down a few years ago and i have no idea where to find the server files to develop a private server, it's a very fun game a few years i'm looking for one method to put it online, there is a private server in thailand, can someone help me with your opinion? Server online: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/19/2022 23:43 DebugXxX#2
Hello, i started working on it few months ago but I stopped. Do you want to work with me?

I have the source code anyway.
Dm me if interested.
10/21/2022 14:53 sayael12#3
Hello Bro, send me e-mail, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/04/2022 15:00 Yuthi#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayael12 View Post
Hello Bro, send me e-mail, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Do you have the files?
11/11/2022 22:06 Share4Fun#5
Add me on Discord if you are still looking.

Discord: Willan.x#1703
11/12/2022 00:55 jameli#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiraxxx123 View Post

could someone help me find information about creating a zone 4 private server the last server was shut down a few years ago and i have no idea where to find the server files to develop a private server, it's a very fun game a few years i'm looking for one method to put it online, there is a private server in thailand, can someone help me with your opinion? Server online: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
has anyone helped you?
01/05/2023 09:28 Luna Winter#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiraxxx123 View Post

Unfortunately, it's not possible to find the server files for Zone 4 since the game is no longer supported or available. You would need to learn how to make your own server, which is a complex process. I suggest looking into tutorials online and finding videos and guides that can help you understand the process. Additionally, it may be helpful to contact someone who has experience in creating a private server. Good luck!
01/05/2023 09:29 Luna Winter#8
Unfortunately, it's not possible to find the server files for Zone 4 since the game is no longer supported or available. You would need to learn how to make your own server, which is a complex process. I suggest looking into tutorials online and finding videos and guides that can help you understand the process. Additionally, it may be helpful to contact someone who has experience in creating a private server. Good luck!
06/04/2023 03:41 Hexfinity#9
Who said not possible? lol

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]