When you see everyone saying their cheat is UD/Undetected this is only for EAC.
EA has Server Side Detections they use for Aimbots, Silent-PSilent, and other options... There are theories about how all this works, but unless you work at EA or know someone at EA that can have access to the servers, then no one knows the exact specifics.
So how do we learn about this as truth/facts?
You can actually speak to the heads of security at EA over these matters, I have actually done this, and it's not easy to reach them, I consider myself fortunate, that is why I am sharing something not talked about; "Server Side Detections".
EA will not share their secrets, but they will give you a basic outline of the process, which basically goes as follows;
1. Player Reports
2. If Player Reports - need video/streaming evidence to back up reports.
3. For #2 if no video/streaming proof, EA won't ban, unless servers detect, otherwise it's considered a False Positive Report.
4. Last, EA will mention to you about the server detections as 'Checking Data'.
Yes it's true a lot of people are wrongly banned, there has been numerous false bans in the past, but that is not the point of this topic.
So the bottom line is, the cost of cheese, how expensive so called quality cheats are to be considered safer, is not true, they are only good against EAC detections. Because as I stated, unless you work at EA, or know someone, then you don't know how to develop the cheat to beat the Server Side Detections.
So for players that say they have used cheats a very long time, and think what I am saying here is nonsense, they are lucky, that is all, nothing more. Because it is true, a good player that knows how to better use their cheat can use Humanized/Randomized options to make the game play appear more legit to the servers, but it only can go so far.
Cheats are bots, they are robotic, for all the randomizations/humanizations you create on them, they can never be made at this point in time 100% human, to fool the servers 100% of the time.
Cheat randomizations/humanizations is as good as it gets in the world of Apex cheating to help make you safer, so what one developer can do with this, another can too, there is no secret to this, any developer with the skills can match the same level of randomizations/humanizations, this is all that matters at this point in time. This is why costs don't matter, until someone can come along saying they have the secret(s), which will never happen until they get their foot in the door at EA.
Until developers can get inside EA to know exactly how their servers detect, any cheat is unsafe and more expensive cheats don't make them any better, they are simply more expensive is all.
If costs equates to quality, then consider the world of Open Source software, Unix, Linux, Android, Google one of the biggest developers of Open Source software in the world, for FREE!
Remember Cost Does Not Equate To Quality!
If you think I came here spreading a lie, I didn't, I know how the EA System works, and you can to, with a little research and persistence with EA. What do I have to gain by spreading a lie? I'll tell you nothing, I'm here to share the truth, so people will stopping spreading lies, telling you that you need to buy an expensive cheat to have quality and safety/security.
I'll also tell you that I've used a lot of cheats, and some of the best names in the Public Scene too, and I've seen numerous people constantly banned with all these so called expensive quality cheats. Go test and use for yourself a lot of Apex cheats, and see if you can honestly see or tell any differences in the way they work from one to another? You won't because they all work and do the same things.
Go waste your money if you want, then when you get the hammer, come back here and share it, so others will learn, and maybe one day, the Cheese Coding Developers will stop trying to rip people off!
EA has Server Side Detections they use for Aimbots, Silent-PSilent, and other options... There are theories about how all this works, but unless you work at EA or know someone at EA that can have access to the servers, then no one knows the exact specifics.
So how do we learn about this as truth/facts?
You can actually speak to the heads of security at EA over these matters, I have actually done this, and it's not easy to reach them, I consider myself fortunate, that is why I am sharing something not talked about; "Server Side Detections".
EA will not share their secrets, but they will give you a basic outline of the process, which basically goes as follows;
1. Player Reports
2. If Player Reports - need video/streaming evidence to back up reports.
3. For #2 if no video/streaming proof, EA won't ban, unless servers detect, otherwise it's considered a False Positive Report.
4. Last, EA will mention to you about the server detections as 'Checking Data'.
Yes it's true a lot of people are wrongly banned, there has been numerous false bans in the past, but that is not the point of this topic.
So the bottom line is, the cost of cheese, how expensive so called quality cheats are to be considered safer, is not true, they are only good against EAC detections. Because as I stated, unless you work at EA, or know someone, then you don't know how to develop the cheat to beat the Server Side Detections.
So for players that say they have used cheats a very long time, and think what I am saying here is nonsense, they are lucky, that is all, nothing more. Because it is true, a good player that knows how to better use their cheat can use Humanized/Randomized options to make the game play appear more legit to the servers, but it only can go so far.
Cheats are bots, they are robotic, for all the randomizations/humanizations you create on them, they can never be made at this point in time 100% human, to fool the servers 100% of the time.
Cheat randomizations/humanizations is as good as it gets in the world of Apex cheating to help make you safer, so what one developer can do with this, another can too, there is no secret to this, any developer with the skills can match the same level of randomizations/humanizations, this is all that matters at this point in time. This is why costs don't matter, until someone can come along saying they have the secret(s), which will never happen until they get their foot in the door at EA.
Until developers can get inside EA to know exactly how their servers detect, any cheat is unsafe and more expensive cheats don't make them any better, they are simply more expensive is all.
If costs equates to quality, then consider the world of Open Source software, Unix, Linux, Android, Google one of the biggest developers of Open Source software in the world, for FREE!
Remember Cost Does Not Equate To Quality!
If you think I came here spreading a lie, I didn't, I know how the EA System works, and you can to, with a little research and persistence with EA. What do I have to gain by spreading a lie? I'll tell you nothing, I'm here to share the truth, so people will stopping spreading lies, telling you that you need to buy an expensive cheat to have quality and safety/security.
I'll also tell you that I've used a lot of cheats, and some of the best names in the Public Scene too, and I've seen numerous people constantly banned with all these so called expensive quality cheats. Go test and use for yourself a lot of Apex cheats, and see if you can honestly see or tell any differences in the way they work from one to another? You won't because they all work and do the same things.
Go waste your money if you want, then when you get the hammer, come back here and share it, so others will learn, and maybe one day, the Cheese Coding Developers will stop trying to rip people off!