Console Cheats?

10/13/2021 00:09 MedicEpp#1
I am new to this cheating stuff and my PC is currently on the fritz so I have been playing on console. Is there any possible way to get cheats on console?
10/13/2021 00:17 AttilaWarezHack#2
Cronus / Strike pack / Ximapex / Titan two only

It will never be like on the PC ( Aimbot , Wallhack etc.. ) , it need the game hacked which is impossible on console
10/13/2021 00:21 MedicEpp#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AttilaWarezHack View Post
Cronus / Strike pack / Ximapex / Titan two only

It will never be like on the PC ( Aimbot , Wallhack etc.. ) , it need the game hacked which is impossible on console
I’ve had a few people tell me there is a way to get the cheats on xbox one, with a jail break maybe? Not sure exactly but I would love to figure it out.
10/13/2021 02:10 GrawPoint#4
I don't think console cheats exist, at least not to the extent of PC cheats.
10/13/2021 03:57 Jkewl999#5
THe console cheat which was being developed was going through a pc and u could get wal hacks etc but the guy advertised it and activision caught on and probably either paid him off or warned him harshly. theres youtube vid about it
10/13/2021 04:11 nomorals#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkewl999 View Post
THe console cheat which was being developed was going through a pc and u could get wal hacks etc but the guy advertised it and activision caught on and probably either paid him off or warned him harshly. theres youtube vid about it

No it was basically the same garbage as those AI Aimbots people sell on here that learns off the screenshots.

You will never see full cheat suites like you do on PC for console, much more secure environment. Last time that stuff existed was probably JTAGING on the xbox360.
10/13/2021 07:59 GrawPoint#7
Quote:
I think that was fake, or at least there was no proof it was performed on a console.
10/13/2021 18:42 0x41^4#8
Quote:
It never existed. It was a scam, designed to sell physical merchandise (t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc).
They edited the video(s) to show ESP and Aimbot, but they were using a Cronus for aim and the ESP was edited in.
10/13/2021 20:06 GrawPoint#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
It never existed. It was a scam, designed to sell physical merchandise (t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc).
They edited the video(s) to show ESP and Aimbot, but they were using a Cronus for aim and the ESP was edited in.
It was good editing ngl, thought it was an actual ESP first time.
10/13/2021 20:12 0x41^4#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
It was good editing ngl, thought it was an actual ESP first time.
i thought it was super sus when i first saw it.
like who sells t-shirts and sweatshirts before their own product?
also, they had setup instructions but no product.
10/13/2021 21:12 Jkewl999#11
Dang it and i fell right into that one hahahah
10/13/2021 23:40 Robsev#12
Buy a cheat computer use walls on join the same lobby as ur console and then kill the wall hack account spectate ur self. Then you will have wall hacks on console. Enjoy
10/13/2021 23:57 0x41^4#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Buy a cheat computer use walls on join the same lobby as ur console and then kill the wall hack account spectate ur self. Then you will have wall hacks on console. Enjoy
Lmao that's kinda 200IQ.
Only downside is you'll probably give yourself vertigo turning your head so much :kekw:
10/14/2021 00:49 GrawPoint#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Big brain time.
10/14/2021 02:33 AttilaWarezHack#15
200IQ but it doesn't do much good, as the cross play must be activated :kekw: