Application [Paladins]

05/31/2021 23:53 saif_scorpion#1
Dear Administration and Community,

I would love to thank you in advance for taking the time to go over my application, I hope it meets the standards EPVP has put up.

My name is Saif, I am 23 years old, and I am applying as moderator for the following section(s): Paladins

My experience with the sections' topics:

Good day team, I've been playing Paladins since it was in its beta phase.
Let alone the sole fact that I've been gaming ever since I was a kid.
I may not have posted on this section however I've been a part of other sections for a very long time.

I would love to indulge myself a tad bit further not only in this section but other sections as well as I've been away for a while.

Why I am the right candidate:

I personally work a full-time job as a Teamleader at a sales campaign, I've been in Quotation management for a well-known travel agency, yet, I was capable of finding some free time where I could easily game in.

So since I've been enjoying the EPVP community ever since, I thought it'd be a wise idea to simply join the ever-growing establishment and hopefully grow amongst the team.

Moderating isn't easy, not due to its workload, but due to the decisions you have to make on a daily basis, following the guidelines, so on and so forth; I find it challenging in a good way, a way that intrigued me to hopefully get accepted as a Moderator down the road.

I've had my account for a very long time, and I've enjoyed being a part of this community for god knows how long. Always wanted to be a part of the team, found out you required moderators, and decided to snatch this opportunity.

Below would the skills I've obtained from work, college, and simply life:
Key Skills
• Energetic to a high extreme
• Native English speaker, fluent in Arabic
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Efficient at troubleshooting and working around obstacles
• Efficient at multitasking
• Ability to work under pressure
• Professional at sending-mails
• Experienced online gaming moderator/admin
• Experienced in managing a team

I decided to go for Paladins as this is the game that I've found myself re-indulging in once again.
Not to say that I don't play other games, but I'd like to start with something small for now, hopefully growing alongside EPVP and moving on to a larger section.

Best Regards,
Saif
06/01/2021 02:50 Devsome#2
Sorry, but you do not meet the requirements at the moment.

Check out the Thread [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] also you have zero reports from beginning of the year.

If you meet the requirements and have some reports, feel free to report this thread so we can reopen it.