procedure dont work

03/23/2021 17:43 Beba Army#1

This dont work also:


03/23/2021 17:50 Judgelemental#2
Why do you copy paste stuff expecting it to work without checking it beforehand?

[MENTION=1059401]


What's with all of the MENTIONS? :facepalm:

Your code is full of them. That's why it doesn't work...
03/23/2021 22:26 Beba Army#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Why do you copy paste stuff expecting it to work without checking it beforehand?

[MENTION=1059401]


What's with all of the MENTIONS? :facepalm:

Your code is full of them. That's why it doesn't work...
In my db it doesnt shows mention.
03/23/2021 22:27 Judgelemental#4
The first procedure has some errors (displayed by the SQL) because I also use it and I had to manually fix it.

Read the errors and fix it or post the screenshot of them here.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/25/2021 01:39 Beba Army#5
Not work but thanks anyway
03/25/2021 10:24 Judgelemental#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beba Army View Post
Not work but thanks anyway
Post the SQL error here.

I use the same query and if I could make it work why couldn't you?

Here's mine. And yes, you have to manually create the LotteryTABLE properly

SRO_VT_LOG -> Programmability -> Stored Procedures -> AddLogItem. Change RefItemID to suit your item (make sure it's like a return scroll and you have more than 2 inventory spaces).

Operation 16 = if you want the item to stack - warning - it's exploitable
Operation 41 is safer but you cannot stack the lottery.

03/26/2021 22:19 Beba Army#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Post the SQL error here.

I use the same query and if I could make it work why couldn't you?

Here's mine. And yes, you have to manually create the LotteryTABLE properly

SRO_VT_LOG -> Programmability -> Stored Procedures -> AddLogItem. Change RefItemID to suit your item (make sure it's like a return scroll and you have more than 2 inventory spaces).

Operation 16 = if you want the item to stack - warning - it's exploitable
Operation 41 is safer but you cannot stack the lottery.

Yes have all tables created but dont work, thanks anyway.