Spoofing only the HardDisk serial number

12/06/2020 17:16 rRox#1
I need some help with spoofing only the HardDisk serial number
I just dumped my motherboard I changed the mac address and all the info and all set successfully
but I don't have another SSD to raid0
So can you help me to spoof just the hard disk serial number
I wanna make sure if I got rid of the ban.
if you already have this service done I can pay you BTC
Thanks in advance
12/06/2020 17:34 0x41^4#2
What are you going to do about your GPU UUID? Or PSU? Or journals?

They pull from all major components, not just SSD/HHD/Mobo.

I can show you how to change serials but nothing beyond that point as I’m not trying to become tech support :kekw:
12/07/2020 02:34 nomorals#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
What are you going to do about your GPU UUID? Or PSU? Or journals?

They pull from all major components, not just SSD/HHD/Mobo.

I can show you how to change serials but nothing beyond that point as I’m not trying to become tech support :kekw:
I'm sorry but I can't even list one AC that actually bans off GPUID. COD is clearly bypassed by just spoofing Mobo + HDs as I just had to do it recently.

The AMI/ASUS Bios method works to bypass Faceit/Vanguard/COD/ESEA/BE/EAC so if you want to avoid using a spoofer just make sure you have the following:

1) ASUS Mobo
2) Two SSDs to run Raid0

After that you can pretty much just re-do your setup indefinitely without buying a new PC and not running dodgy spoofers that get you banned eventually.

Anyone who wants my guide I compiled with matching youtube videos I found that match what you need to do can PM me so they don't pay for this free/open information.

To bypass COD it's simply just Mobo + HDD serial changes and I always do IP just to be safe but I cannot verify if COD tracks IPs as I haven't tried spoofing without changing IP.

1) Flash Bios serials
2) Delete/kill your Raid Array and redo as Raid0 or swap/buy a HD if you don't have a raid setup
3) Format

Done.

I have verified this method on pretty much everything.
12/07/2020 08:23 0x41^4#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
I'm sorry but I can't even list one AC that actually bans off GPUID. COD is clearly bypassed by just spoofing Mobo + HDs as I just had to do it recently.
:confused:

Most, lol. Especially EAC.

Hell, EAC bans simply for unloading VBoxDrv.sys a couple of minutes before running an EAC game which is what fixdse uses, lol.

Quote:
The AMI/ASUS Bios method works to bypass Faceit/Vanguard/COD/ESEA/BE/EAC so if you want to avoid using a spoofer just make sure you have the following:

1) ASUS Mobo
2) Two SSDs to run Raid0

After that you can pretty much just re-do your setup indefinitely without buying a new PC and not running dodgy spoofers that get you banned eventually.

Anyone who wants my guide I compiled with matching youtube videos I found that match what you need to do can PM me so they don't pay for this free/open information.

To bypass COD it's simply just Mobo + HDD serial changes and I always do IP just to be safe but I cannot verify if COD tracks IPs as I haven't tried spoofing without changing IP.

1) Flash Bios serials
2) Delete/kill your Raid Array and redo as Raid0 or swap/buy a HD if you don't have a raid setup
3) Format

Done.

I have verified this method on pretty much everything.
Egor @ INFINITE said he would like to see your method, as would I.

We’ve gone through of 60 CW bans already and hundreds of WZ, and haven’t seen a single that pulls only drive and mobo.

Send me a DM with your method if you would please.
12/11/2020 05:52 blitzzys#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
:confused:

Most, lol. Especially EAC.

Hell, EAC bans simply for unloading VBoxDrv.sys a couple of minutes before running an EAC game which is what fixdse uses, lol.

Egor @ INFINITE said he would like to see your method, as would I.

We’ve gone through of 60 CW bans already and hundreds of WZ, and haven’t seen a single that pulls only drive and mobo.

Send me a DM with your method if you would please.
I feel KGB should hire you guys lmao, just kidding. This aroused my interest in computer science and coding hmmm