Skill issue

09/26/2020 13:11 Ribra#1
Right, I'm having issue with Fire skills, I want to completely remove the skill group, if I don't edit skillgroup.txt and skillmasterydata.txt it shows up like this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If I change the skillgroup.txt and skillmasterydata.txt to this:
Code:
//Mastery ID	Mastery Name - Do Not Use	MasteryNameCode	GroupNum	Mastery Description ID	Tab Name Code	Type (TabID)	"SkillToolTipType
0:무기술일반
1:기공술일반
2:기혈대법류..(렙이 올라도 그 스킬들에 영향을 안미치는 스킬)
"	Weapon Type 1	Weapon Type 2	Weapon Type 3	Mastery Icon	Mastery Focus Icon
1	캐릭터	xxx	0	xxx		255	2	0	0	0	xxx	xxx
2	상인마스터리	xxx	0	xxx		255	2	0	0	0	xxx	xxx
3	도적마스터리	xxx	0	xxx		255	2	0	0	0	xxx	xxx
4	헌터마스터리	xxx	0	xxx		255	2	0	0	0	xxx	xxx
257	비천검법101	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_VI	9	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_VI_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_WEAPON_SKILL	0	0	2	3	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_sword.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_sword_focus.ddj
258	흑살창법102	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_HEUK	8	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_HEUK_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_WEAPON_SKILL	0	0	4	5	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_spear.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_spear_focus.ddj
259	파천신궁103	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_PA	9	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_PA_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_WEAPON_SKILL	0	0	6	0	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_bow.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_bow_focus.ddj
273	한빙면공111	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_HAN	8	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_HAN_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_FORCE_SKILL	1	1	0	0	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_cold.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_cold_focus.ddj
274	풍뢰비공112	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_PUNG	7	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_PUNG_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_FORCE_SKILL	1	1	0	0	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_lightning.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_lightning_focus.ddj
275	화령신공113	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_HWA	7	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_HWA_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_FORCE_SKILL	1	1	0	0	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_fire.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_fire_focus.ddj
276	기혈대법114	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GI	8	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GI_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_FORCE_SKILL	1	2	0	0	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_water.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_water_focus.ddj
513	워리어201	UIIT_STT_WARRIOR	8	UIIT_STT_WARRIOR_TT_DESC	UIIT_CTL_EU_SKILLWND_PHYSICAL	0	0	7	8	9	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_warrior.ddj	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_warrior_focus.ddj
515	로그203	UIIT_STT_ROG	8	UIIT_STT_ROG_TT_DESC	UIIT_CTL_EU_SKILLWND_PHYSICAL	0	0	11	12	0	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_rog.ddj	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_rog_focus.ddj
514	위저드202	UIIT_STT_WIZARD	6	UIIT_STT_WIZARD_TT_DESC	UIIT_CTL_EU_SKILLWND_MASICAL	1	1	11	0	0	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_wizard.ddj	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_wizard_focus.ddj
516	워락204	UIIT_STT_WARLOCK	9	UIIT_STT_WARLOCK_TT_DESC	UIIT_CTL_EU_SKILLWND_MASICAL	1	1	10	0	0	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_warlock.ddj	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_warlock_focus.ddj
517	바드205	UIIT_STT_BARD	7	UIIT_STT_BARD_TT_DESC	UIIT_CTL_EU_SKILLWND_ASSIST	2	2	14	0	0	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_bard.ddj	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_bard_focus.ddj
518	클레릭206	UIIT_STT_CLERIC	11	UIIT_STT_CLERIC_TT_DESC	UIIT_CTL_EU_SKILLWND_ASSIST	2	2	10	0	0	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_cleric.ddj	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_cleric_focus.ddj
Code:
1	화기공타	275	화령신공113	0	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_0	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_gigongta.ddj
1	화염방패	275	화령신공113	1	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_1	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_shield.ddj
1	화염체	275	화령신공113	2	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_2	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_gongup.ddj
1	화 호신강기	275	화령신공113	3	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_3	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_ganggi.ddj
1	염화벽공	275	화령신공113	4	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_4	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_hwabyeok.ddj
1	폭염파	275	화령신공113	5	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_5	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_gigongsul.ddj
0	발화술	275	화령신공113	6	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_6	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_balhwa.ddj
1	화마지공(패시브)	275	화령신공113	6	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_7	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_passive.ddj
I get crach while loading client... any solution for this? Do I need to edit sro_client or something else?:rolleyes:
09/26/2020 16:26 NorseGodTyr#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribra View Post
Right, I'm having issue with Fire skills, I want to completely remove the skill group, if I don't edit skillgroup.txt and skillmasterydata.txt it shows up like this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If I change the skillgroup.txt and skillmasterydata.txt to this:
Code:
//Mastery ID	Mastery Name - Do Not Use	MasteryNameCode	GroupNum	Mastery Description ID	Tab Name Code	Type (TabID)	"SkillToolTipType
0:무기술일반
1:기공술일반
2:기혈대법류..(렙이 올라도 그 스킬들에 영향을 안미치는 스킬)
"	Weapon Type 1	Weapon Type 2	Weapon Type 3	Mastery Icon	Mastery Focus Icon
1	캐릭터	xxx	0	xxx		255	2	0	0	0	xxx	xxx
2	상인마스터리	xxx	0	xxx		255	2	0	0	0	xxx	xxx
3	도적마스터리	xxx	0	xxx		255	2	0	0	0	xxx	xxx
4	헌터마스터리	xxx	0	xxx		255	2	0	0	0	xxx	xxx
257	비천검법101	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_VI	9	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_VI_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_WEAPON_SKILL	0	0	2	3	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_sword.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_sword_focus.ddj
258	흑살창법102	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_HEUK	8	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_HEUK_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_WEAPON_SKILL	0	0	4	5	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_spear.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_spear_focus.ddj
259	파천신궁103	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_PA	9	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_PA_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_WEAPON_SKILL	0	0	6	0	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_bow.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_bow_focus.ddj
273	한빙면공111	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_HAN	8	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_HAN_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_FORCE_SKILL	1	1	0	0	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_cold.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_cold_focus.ddj
274	풍뢰비공112	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_PUNG	7	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_PUNG_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_FORCE_SKILL	1	1	0	0	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_lightning.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_lightning_focus.ddj
275	화령신공113	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_HWA	7	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_HWA_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_FORCE_SKILL	1	1	0	0	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_fire.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_fire_focus.ddj
276	기혈대법114	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GI	8	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GI_EXPLANATION	UIIT_CTL_FORCE_SKILL	1	2	0	0	0	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_water.ddj	icon\skillmastery\china\mastery_water_focus.ddj
513	워리어201	UIIT_STT_WARRIOR	8	UIIT_STT_WARRIOR_TT_DESC	UIIT_CTL_EU_SKILLWND_PHYSICAL	0	0	7	8	9	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_warrior.ddj	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_warrior_focus.ddj
515	로그203	UIIT_STT_ROG	8	UIIT_STT_ROG_TT_DESC	UIIT_CTL_EU_SKILLWND_PHYSICAL	0	0	11	12	0	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_rog.ddj	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_rog_focus.ddj
514	위저드202	UIIT_STT_WIZARD	6	UIIT_STT_WIZARD_TT_DESC	UIIT_CTL_EU_SKILLWND_MASICAL	1	1	11	0	0	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_wizard.ddj	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_wizard_focus.ddj
516	워락204	UIIT_STT_WARLOCK	9	UIIT_STT_WARLOCK_TT_DESC	UIIT_CTL_EU_SKILLWND_MASICAL	1	1	10	0	0	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_warlock.ddj	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_warlock_focus.ddj
517	바드205	UIIT_STT_BARD	7	UIIT_STT_BARD_TT_DESC	UIIT_CTL_EU_SKILLWND_ASSIST	2	2	14	0	0	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_bard.ddj	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_bard_focus.ddj
518	클레릭206	UIIT_STT_CLERIC	11	UIIT_STT_CLERIC_TT_DESC	UIIT_CTL_EU_SKILLWND_ASSIST	2	2	10	0	0	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_cleric.ddj	icon\skillmastery\europe\eu_cleric_focus.ddj
Code:
1	화기공타	275	화령신공113	0	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_0	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_gigongta.ddj
1	화염방패	275	화령신공113	1	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_1	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_shield.ddj
1	화염체	275	화령신공113	2	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_2	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_gongup.ddj
1	화 호신강기	275	화령신공113	3	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_3	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_ganggi.ddj
1	염화벽공	275	화령신공113	4	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_4	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_hwabyeok.ddj
1	폭염파	275	화령신공113	5	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_5	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_gigongsul.ddj
0	발화술	275	화령신공113	6	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_6	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_balhwa.ddj
1	화마지공(패시브)	275	화령신공113	6	UIIT_STT_MASTERY_GROUP_HWA_7	skillgroup\china\pack_fire_passive.ddj
I get crach while loading client... any solution for this? Do I need to edit sro_client or something else?:rolleyes:
You have to edit the skill tab in _RefSkill and skilldata_enc
09/26/2020 17:20 Ribra#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
You have to edit the skill tab in _RefSkill and skilldata_enc
I've completely deleted those skills from _RefSkill and both skilldata and skilldata_enc, so it shouldn't show anything at all in that tab
09/26/2020 17:29 NorseGodTyr#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribra View Post
I've completely deleted those skills from _RefSkill and both skilldata and skilldata_enc, so it shouldn't show anything at all in that tab
you have to edit the tab from the passive skill in db and skilldata_enc
09/26/2020 17:54 Ribra#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
you have to edit the tab from the passive skill in db and skilldata_enc
Thanks, sorted out!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]