You are all real assholes
her is the
Alpha.cs
Beta.cs
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/19/2021 22:54 Rest-In-Peace#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype2597 View Post
If you demand an answer to your question, as mano79 did, you do not need to wait for a friendly answer. I personally asked the question politely and received an exhaustive answer. And then thanked the user. I don't know how you ask the question, but I won't deny your words.
As you can see above member called "fuhu" he is having fun when other peoples need help...
11/19/2021 23:10 Prototype2597#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by juhu345 View Post
her is the
Alpha.cs
Beta.cs
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Dude, don't go down to his level of thinking. It's not worth it. =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
As you can see above member called "fuhu" he is having fun when other peoples need help...
Okay, I agree that it's not good to do this, but mano79 has long "terrorizes" users with its endless questions and even having received a semi-answer/hint to the question, he does not understand anything and still snaps at the users who helped him. And this has been going on for a long time. Do you think it's right to behave with users like that? :confused:

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you. I only "live" in this section (DarkOrbit) and I don't know what conversations are held in other sections of the ePvP forum.
11/19/2021 23:26 -=Flavio=-#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
He is telling truth. This forum users are selfish don't like to help other people. Thats why a lot of people left this forum.
I answer many PMs all the time, including his, but as I said, it's one thing to ask for help, another thing is not to try to do anything on your own, I tried to help this person several times, what made me angry this time is that he wants the ".cs" file ready, effortlessly, as if it were something trivial, I just tried to explain that nothing in this world comes for free, and that if he wants to make a server that won't crash the moment the first player discover a bug and exploit it, he will have to know how to program, even if it is the basics.

Anyway, yes it's true that there are a lot of rude answers on this forum, but I think many of the users just got fed up with answering questions from users who didn't want to learn how to ask.
11/19/2021 23:49 mano79#20
How many users are you talking about?
KB 2-4 people are used to criticizing here, more people are not writing anything here

I didn't know it was wrong to ask for help here
Rejoice that you are smart
11/19/2021 23:58 -=Flavio=-#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mano79 View Post
KB 2-4 people are used to criticizing here, more people are not writing anything here
I don't know this forum is very little active compared to 2012 - 2014 anyway, I plan to finish galaxy gates in the future and upload it to source, but this will take a while as it's not on the priority list so if you want to wait, that's fine, but as I said, this time I'm not going to write the code and send it here.
11/19/2021 23:58 Prototype2597#22
Quote:

I didn't know it was wrong to ask for help here
Rejoice that you are smart
Look what an interesting situation is happening here. While I'm writing here, I'm modifying the pet code in the emulator in parallel, and you're doing absolutely nothing to solve your problems. Just whining. :thinking:
11/20/2021 01:27 Moneypulation#23
Please stick to the topic
11/20/2021 06:29 Healianth#24
Quote:
I see here on the forum a lot of people don’t like to help people
It doesn't matter because a good man helped me
It's not that people in here don't like to help, it's that what you're expecting them to help you with that is unreasonable.

If you actually attempted to solve a problem and showed us what you have tried and where you are stuck, people would be more likely to help you because they are able to point out where you're going wrong and what you can change to fix it, but a lot of the time you make posts in this forum expecting people to respond with an entire list of instructions on how to get from A to B without having made any attempt yourself.

Your resurrection of this thread is a prime example of this. In most forums and communities this is called being a help vampire and people disapprove of it. The fact that you continue to behave this way is why people are taking a dislike to you.