fix gg DarkOrbit 10.0

08/25/2020 18:07 netraxes#1
buy fix gg for emulator

If someone has it and wants to sell it to me, we will talk privately.

Discord : energyassault#2112
08/26/2020 00:11 Akame_Ga_Kill#2
Maybe if you describe what does that sentence means ("fix gg DarkOrbit 10.0") it would be some repplies in this thread.
08/27/2020 22:21 rakt33#3
The code of Domination Space has GG Alpha already coded in with waves and rewards. You just need to copy and paste it to new gates.
08/28/2020 19:00 Dominikkill05#4
Seems like there is no source available...Anyone having a link ?
08/29/2020 02:03 Armandito13x#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakt33 View Post
The code of Domination Space has GG Alpha already coded in with waves and rewards. You just need to copy and paste it to new gates.

Daniel is actually selling that
09/04/2020 20:54 rakt33#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandito13x View Post
Daniel is actually selling that
Lol selling someone else there code...
11/19/2021 12:36 mano79#7
Can anyone give me the code for the Galaxy gates, cs?
Alpha.cs
Beta.cs
More
The code should have waves and rewards
11/19/2021 15:00 -=Flavio=-#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mano79 View Post
Alpha.cs
Beta.cs
More
Sorry but I won't help this time, good luck!
11/19/2021 15:12 mano79#9
Didn't they like helping people?
11/19/2021 15:23 -=Flavio=-#10
Quote:
Didn't they like helping people?
Yes, but helping is one thing, giving the code ready and working for free is another, you should already have all the tools to do this from scratch, it's not complicated code so just grab a coffee, sit in front of your computer and imagine how to do something that resembles darkorbit's galaxy-gate, even the tables in the database already exist, the query to access them already exists, so all that's left is to create the script itself, you already have the Portal and NPC id's, so all that's left is the will and patience to do it.
11/19/2021 15:49 mano79#11
I see here on the forum a lot of people don’t like to help people
It doesn't matter because a good man helped me
11/19/2021 16:02 -=Flavio=-#12
Quote:
I see here on the forum a lot of people don’t like to help people
It doesn't matter because a good man helped me
What are you talking about?
In almost all of your posts people who are urging you have tried to help you before, the problem is that you don't seem to understand that everything you ask for here requires work, and if you don't want to have that work, just hire someone. I have no problems giving out pieces of code ready-made or sharing information, but to keep asking for it over and over, and acting like someone here is bad for not giving you this, is disgusting.
11/19/2021 21:13 Prototype2597#13
Quote:
Alpha.cs
Beta.cs
More
Can you just remove yourself from this forum, please? :)
You will do a great favor to all users. :D

I'd talk to you humanly, but you don't understand... :feelsbadman:
11/19/2021 22:36 Rest-In-Peace#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Flavio=- View Post
What are you talking about?
In almost all of your posts people who are urging you have tried to help you before, the problem is that you don't seem to understand that everything you ask for here requires work, and if you don't want to have that work, just hire someone. I have no problems giving out pieces of code ready-made or sharing information, but to keep asking for it over and over, and acting like someone here is bad for not giving you this, is disgusting.
He is telling truth. This forum users are selfish don't like to help other people. Thats why a lot of people left this forum.
11/19/2021 22:49 Prototype2597#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
He is telling truth. This forum users are selfish don't like to help other people. Thats why a lot of people left this forum.
If you demand an answer to your question, as mano79 did, you do not need to wait for a friendly answer. I personally asked the question politely and received an exhaustive answer. And then thanked the user. I don't know how you ask the question, but I won't deny your words.