Auto Clicker Ban

08/25/2020 16:31 MykJennifer#1
I was using auto click when playing games on my PC and set the click interval to 1 second, but despite this, even if I did not overuse it, it was banned.

Is the ban rate high these days, or the quality of the automatic clicker you use is also important?
08/27/2020 06:16 xDeadEH#2
CrossFire has no checks on "statistics", so the ban is not about the delay of the shot. either you were banned for report / replay or the auto clicker is blacklisted from the anticheat.
08/28/2020 13:35 vincealmighty#3
Auto-clickers are not allowed in Crossfire. It's against the terms I guess. That's why you got banned. Which one were you using before getting banned and for how long did you use it without getting banned.
08/31/2020 12:07 MykJennifer#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincealmighty View Post
Auto-clickers are not allowed in Crossfire. It's against the terms I guess. That's why you got banned. Which one were you using before getting banned and for how long did you use it without getting banned.
I see. I was using OP Auto clicker from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. I used for 3-4 days, before being banned.