Players won't die

03/04/2010 04:15 .Roach#1
Hello.
My players on my server won't die, I do damage to them but they won't die no matter how many times I hit them.
I edited there level through the console I don't know if that is the problem.
Can someone help me fix this please?

#edit
It shows that I do damage but it doesn't take there health away.

#edit
Guards can kill them but I can't.
03/04/2010 04:29 CupOfTea#2
Are you a GM/PM? Last I checked, most servers have it set up to prevent staff from killing off the players. Perhaps it shows, but doesn't remove the HP because of your position? Just a thought.
03/04/2010 06:33 andyd123#3
What level did you give them?

Keep in mind that the server and/or client may not understand something like "level 255" and may therefore give them a negative amount of health, or negative stat points, which simply doesn't work.
03/04/2010 15:01 .Roach#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd123 View Post
What level did you give them?

Keep in mind that the server and/or client may not understand something like "level 255" and may therefore give them a negative amount of health, or negative stat points, which simply doesn't work.
I gave them level 137.

Any help anyone?
03/04/2010 20:35 CupOfTea#5
Again, try to search to see if you added the GM/PM can PK code. It's out there, just google it.