KryoHax SuperVIP Source

06/08/2020 13:07 kurwamalaebanapichka#1
Hello.

Last night, I tried to create a... business deal, with KryoKid. He declined my offer.
As a price, his Discord server has been removed, and now, source code of his cheat is being leaked.
I genuinely apologize to you who have paid for the... cheat, and have gotten scammed. Well, I believe if you possess some programming knowledge you can get this to work, but I would not bother.
I would not bother trying to make this code... undetected, as I have taken some measures to make sure that it is not possible.

Oh and to those of you saying KryoHax doesn't exist.. This is the proof it does, and it appears, KryoKid was legit... Except now he has certain issues.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Here you go, accompanied with VirusTotal since I could not upload as an extension due to file size restrictions:

For anyone wondering about it, Calle was offered 800 euros and thankfully, they have been paid before this incident, so Calle, I hope you understand my actions, and I hope I am not damaging you in one way... or another.

I wish you all a happy day, except for you KryoKid. I know you are sitting at your desk very upset, even though you seemed so calm last night.
06/08/2020 14:43 Chaserxx#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurwamalaebanapichka View Post
Hello.

Last night, I tried to create a... business deal, with KryoKid. He declined my offer.
As a price, his Discord server has been removed, and now, source code of his cheat is being leaked.
I genuinely apologize to you who have paid for the... cheat, and have gotten scammed. Well, I believe if you possess some programming knowledge you can get this to work, but I would not bother.
I would not bother trying to make this code... undetected, as I have taken some measures to make sure that it is not possible.

Oh and to those of you saying KryoHax doesn't exist.. This is the proof it does, and it appears, KryoKid was legit... Except now he has certain issues.

Here you go, accompanied with VirusTotal since I could not upload as an extension due to file size restrictions:

For anyone wondering about it, Calle was offered 800 euros and thankfully, they have been paid before this incident, so Calle, I hope you understand my actions, and I hope I am not damaging you in one way... or another.

I wish you all a happy day, except for you KryoKid. I know you are sitting at your desk very upset, even though you seemed so calm last night.

Thanks for the files

IŽll be working on it!

SiddHarta - Gaspanic - Well1ngton
06/08/2020 14:57 kurwamalaebanapichka#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserxx View Post
Thanks for the files

IŽll be working on it!

SiddHarta - Gaspanic - Well1ngton
Have fun ;)
06/08/2020 16:24 wrfatal1ty#4
:bandit:
06/08/2020 18:26 rambo9999**#5
wie instaliert man den hack? gibt's eine Anleitung?
06/08/2020 20:24 wrfatal1ty#6
:handsdown:

so why did you uploaded those files if there is no way to make it undetected?
06/09/2020 01:27 kurwamalaebanapichka#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrfatal1ty View Post
:handsdown:

so why did you uploaded those files if there is no way to make it undetected?
You can, but will take quite some work, as i have contacted both papaya and EAC about it. Plus i just wanted to sound cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo9999** View Post
wie instaliert man den hack? gibt's eine Anleitung?
Ich sprache nicht Deutche :D
Du muss compile mit Visual Studio 2019, aber, es ist Detected.

German skills 100... Had it in school for 6 years and still cant form a proper sentence.
06/09/2020 04:36 Romatgerit#8
Quote:
Hello.

Files are clean ^^ enjoy it... shit happens ez kryo kid exposeeeeed
Thanks
06/09/2020 05:11 wrfatal1ty#9
Just sent those leaked files to a developer which is interested and they are looking into it :D Make it happen ^^
06/09/2020 08:53 kazuhrria#10
how to starting hack?
06/09/2020 10:59 zicos77160#11
I have look base and the base is old.

if you want to make a cheat : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I think it's detected (driver), you're more likely to succeed with this.
06/09/2020 15:27 wrfatal1ty#12
Quote:
You can, but will take quite some work, as i have contacted both papaya and EAC about it. Plus i just wanted to sound cooler.
that make sense :confused: :confused: :confused:
06/11/2020 01:30 saya#13
so.. u are just leaking his stuff only because he declined your "business" offer? thats fucking uncool and u're a rat.
06/11/2020 12:09 Romatgerit#14
You misunderstood him. He published it to protect other users. Kryohax tried to scam again, like he did it in old times with KHX AQUA
06/15/2020 13:30 kurwamalaebanapichka#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by saya View Post
so.. u are just leaking his stuff only because he declined your "business" offer? thats fucking uncool and u're a rat.
The business offer was... well, a rather poor choice of words on my side. What I had offered Kryo was a choice, which would determine whether I would post it or not.

His words were: dont care, upload it lolol.

So... I have done it. I think the only person to blame here is him and his, choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romatgerit View Post
You misunderstood him. He published it to protect other users. Kryohax tried to scam again, like he did it in old times with KHX AQUA
Sorry to crash your party, but... What I have done was a personal decision. I had and I still have nothing against Kryo. To be frank, I could care less if he scammed people or wanted to scam them.