[Tutorial] Editing Loading Screens

03/06/2010 10:32 .Yuzuru#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandeasel View Post
sory i forgot.. it seems i cant work it a while. im still sick and i cant even see it that some1 already violate but thanx to you...... my head still spinning wew. sory sory oh my i quoted it sigh.. maybe im hallucinating.... hahahahah i thought that i qouted where different users hahahahh...
ahh... So You're Sick...
then I Understand You. I Hope You'll Feel Better Soon ^^
03/06/2010 10:39 kaizer.zero#62
i'll wait for it..get well soon..:D
03/06/2010 10:41 vandeasel#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanael789 View Post
ahh... So You're Sick...
then I Understand You. I Hope You'll Feel Better Soon ^^
im still in the recovering process... wew... i thought my fever was gone.. but i just woke today my temperature raise up again.. about 38*
and this is the only i can do, sit here and reading some comments, finding some solution, watching my favorate animes, that's all i can do for now.. but for the tutorial. ill put it here sooner................ SORY SORY
03/06/2010 11:13 .Yuzuru#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandeasel View Post
im still in the recovering process... wew... i thought my fever was gone.. but i just woke today my temperature raise up again.. about 38*
and this is the only i can do, sit here and reading some comments, finding some solution, watching my favorate animes, that's all i can do for now.. but for the tutorial. ill put it here sooner................ SORY SORY
*Content Removed
03/06/2010 11:16 vandeasel#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanael789 View Post
*Content Removed
thank you SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING MY SITUATION..
04/04/2010 13:33 WariorGod#66
Hey its been a month wheres the tut with pictures???