parca to heihaff

02/28/2010 11:16 skeena#1
the gate to heihaff from parca does not do anything when I walk into it.
what do I need to do to fix it?
(I have not searched because I do not know WHAT to search)
thank you
02/28/2010 15:02 MMOPerfectionİ#2
Your internet connection.
02/28/2010 15:39 xfactorbowler#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cake* View Post
Your internet connection.
obviously its not his connection if he can't walk through it, the cords are messed up in the warp.csv
02/28/2010 19:49 skeena#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
obviously its not his connection if he can't walk through it, the cords are messed up in the warp.csv
ok im gonna check that out.
*edit*ok well I have no idea how to make it work.
what is the locationindex of parca?
*edit#2* nvm I found it
*edit#3* what the heck is Rect_X,Rect_Y? I feel so dumb....
03/01/2010 03:42 ҉ THT ҉#5
Look your minimap
on the up side there is some value that keep changing when you walk
the left is X the right is Y
03/01/2010 04:34 xfactorbowler#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]iHacker View Post
Look your minimap
on the up side there is some value that keep changing when you walk
the left is X the right is Y
cmon you call yer self a dev, read what his post is "portal to hei harp doesn't work" so this tells you "going to that spot an look on his minimap for the cords" aint going to help him one bit because its broken. that out of the way

The best bet you can do, compare your warp file with another servers warp file, an once you find the mismatched cords you most likely have your problem solved.
03/01/2010 14:38 ҉ THT ҉#7
I see you cant read?

Code:
*edit#3* what the heck is Rect_X,Rect_Y? I feel so dumb....
This si what he see ,,,
But you cant see that little American
03/01/2010 15:09 xfactorbowler#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]iHacker View Post
I see you cant read?

Code:
*edit#3* what the heck is Rect_X,Rect_Y? I feel so dumb....
This si what he see ,,,
But you cant see that little American
now you change it after I have done quoted you, don't be dishin americans, last i checked turks wasnt worth a damn, but then again your myth dekaron failed, so go make fume dekaron fail as well thats about as much as your 2 cents are worth.
03/01/2010 21:26 skeena#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
The best bet you can do, compare your warp file with another servers warp file, an once you find the mismatched cords you most likely have your problem solved.
yay it works now :D thank you
(you too [GM]iHacker)
03/01/2010 21:33 iAslana#10
Glad you've been helped!

+1 Reported At: Mon 01 Mar 2010 - 20:33:38 GMT +1 Cause: Request Close
03/01/2010 22:31 ҉ THT ҉#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
now you change it after I have done quoted you, don't be dishin americans, last i checked turks wasnt worth a damn, but then again your myth dekaron failed, so go make fume dekaron fail as well thats about as much as your 2 cents are worth.
And again,, you dont know anything, If I should change anything you can see it when I change it and how many times I change it :rolleyes:
03/01/2010 23:35 ~Kakkarot~#12
#closed