Opennos Eventraids

03/06/2020 08:06 iN3V3R#1
Hello Guys,

Did someone already published some Event Raids?
I tried to write the hongbi-cheongbi raid for example on my own, but I have some problems with this XML because of this 2 bosses.
So i decided to ask here.
You can write in this forum or send me a DM or write me on discord!
03/08/2020 11:42 Shitoshi#2
Yeah, but on hongbi u don't must kill two bosses.
03/08/2020 12:53 iN3V3R#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shitoshi View Post
Yeah, but on hongbi u don't must kill two bosses.
But you have to kill two bosses. Hongbi and Cheongbi are the bosses I thought, aren't they?
03/08/2020 13:03 Shitoshi#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by iN3V3R View Post
But you have to kill two bosses. Hongbi and Cheongbi are the bosses I thought, aren't they?
Ahh okey my mistake
03/09/2020 22:12 iN3V3R#5
Push
03/11/2020 01:36 Beazel#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by iN3V3R View Post
But you have to kill two bosses. Hongbi and Cheongbi are the bosses I thought, aren't they?
In theory, one should be killed first and then the other (appearing the bars of each HP), a group of the raid must separate one of them and kill it. If they get together, they begin to heal.
03/11/2020 10:27 iN3V3R#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beazel View Post
In theory, one should be killed first and then the other (appearing the bars of each HP), a group of the raid must separate one of them and kill it. If they get together, they begin to heal.
I know. But if I kill Cheongbi at first for example, then is the Raid over.
03/11/2020 10:46 0Lucifer0#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by iN3V3R View Post
I know. But if I kill Cheongbi at first for example, then is the Raid over.
I didn’t thought about multi boss when I wrote this piece of code. I don’t think it’s possible to describe this raid in xml currently without changing the system.
03/11/2020 10:48 iN3V3R#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
I didn’t thought about multi boss when I wrote this piece of code. I don’t think it’s possible to describe this raid in xml currently without changing the system.
It means, you published somewhere the raids?
And yea, I think so too.
03/11/2020 10:54 0Lucifer0#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by iN3V3R View Post
It means, you published somewhere the raids?
And yea, I think so too.
No I mean I wrote the raid system. I designed the raid contract (xml).
03/11/2020 10:56 iN3V3R#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
No I mean I wrote the raid system. I designed the raid contract (xml).

Ah okay, understood.
Then I'll see if I can add something to the code so that it works.
03/11/2020 12:48 Zagith#12
I think you need to modify the code for this raid, because the system support only one boss, maybe creating a list of bosses or something like that
03/11/2020 20:11 XV50#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagith View Post
I think you need to modify the code for this raid, because the system support only one boss, maybe creating a list of bosses or something like that
Oh no shit sherlock, read above what Lucifer just said.