Expiration on Verified Tag

09/05/2019 01:42 Aimkit#1
I have a troll spamming my sales thread. This isn't anything new but the issue is he has the "verified" tag because he used my service a while ago. He's no longer a user now and I don't think it's right he gets to keep posting his lies and non sense while appearing to be official. So please consider an expiration on the "verified" badge/title/button whatever. Maybe introduce another tag to indicate they're a past user and not a current one.

Thanks
09/07/2019 22:56 MIZAN#2
Maybe just put the date of the last trade behind the tag.
09/11/2019 10:41 Callum#3
The problem is, he used your service before (the one you're selling) and gave you +1 TBM for the exchange - therefore it does class as a verified trade. Posting his opinions and disagreements with your product is purely opinion and I'm not sure if mods will respond to that. But if he begins to flame, just report him and it'll be dealt with I'm sure :o.
09/24/2019 22:13 kovuus#4
Hello Aimkit,

thank you for your suggestion. We have talked about your idea, and decided to change the current Verified-Trade-Button. We will add the date of the last trade to the button, so that people can see if the user still actively uses a service or not.
closed.