Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback > Suggestions & Feedback Archive
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Expiration on Verified Tag

Discussion on Expiration on Verified Tag within the Suggestions & Feedback Archive forum part of the Suggestions & Feedback category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Expiration on Verified Tag

I have a troll spamming my sales thread. This isn't anything new but the issue is he has the "verified" tag because he used my service a while ago. He's no longer a user now and I don't think it's right he gets to keep posting his lies and non sense while appearing to be official. So please consider an expiration on the "verified" badge/title/button whatever. Maybe introduce another tag to indicate they're a past user and not a current one.

Thanks
Old 09/07/2019, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 129527
The Black Market: 603/1/0
Maybe just put the date of the last trade behind the tag.
Old 09/11/2019, 10:41   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,765
The problem is, he used your service before (the one you're selling) and gave you +1 TBM for the exchange - therefore it does class as a verified trade. Posting his opinions and disagreements with your product is purely opinion and I'm not sure if mods will respond to that. But if he begins to flame, just report him and it'll be dealt with I'm sure .
Old 09/24/2019, 22:13   #4

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,584
Hello Aimkit,

thank you for your suggestion. We have talked about your idea, and decided to change the current Verified-Trade-Button. We will add the date of the last trade to the button, so that people can see if the user still actively uses a service or not.
closed.
Closed Thread