Kingdom Under Fire II Finally Getting Released!

08/21/2019 20:25 Trixie Mattel#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Kingdom Under Fire 2 is alive and apparently it's actually really genuinely coming out. Publisher Gameforge is now in control and will release the game on PC in Europe and North America later this year, it has told me.

You'd be forgiven for thinking the game was dead because it sort of was. It's been closed everywhere else in the world, it doesn't really exist, and it only ever really existed in limited beta form in Asia and Russia anyway. This, then, will be the game's first commercial launch, which is remarkable, really, for a game originally announced in 2008.

To recap: Kingdom Under Fire 2 is a Korean-made, persistent online game. I'd say MMO but I'm not sure how massively multiplayer it is outside of hub spaces. It's always struck me as a cross between Dynasty Warriors and a real-time strategy game. You play as a very powerful hero who can carve through seas of opponents with huge, devastating powers, and you can also control your own army. And it's these armies you can join with other players to take on the game's biggest challenges. It all looks quite spectacular, or looked, perhaps - it's no spring chicken any more.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Release: November 2019

You can reserve your copy [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Do you guys remember this gem? Because i do.
09/18/2019 14:02 Charsy#2
It also had 2 up to date private servers, but not many people played them.
11/17/2019 04:13 Borussenfreak#3
Thanks for info,have buy the Game today .Its show very nice out.
05/17/2020 13:50 Spidpex#4
I'm glad this game is still happening, its been so long since i heard news from it!