Which hybrid?

02/19/2010 17:57 saxer1#1
I'm going to create new character, or I already did this, however...I'm going to be hybrid but I don't know which is the best.So I asked here becouse I know you always have good ideas :)

So who could help me with that?Thanks

P.S.: I would like also description of hybrid...7:2 what does that mean et cetera
02/19/2010 18:11 GoNight#2
depends..
if you are s/s go full int or 8:1 int (12-15 lvls of str)
if spear go 7:1 int (15+ lvls of str)
02/19/2010 19:24 saxer1#3
Am going to be spear...describe 7:1? first 15 lvls str?
02/20/2010 14:16 N00bcake#4
9:1 is also a very common and asked Hybrid build, could be used for SS as well as Spear Nukers :)
02/20/2010 17:57 GoNight#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxer1 View Post
Am going to be spear...describe 7:1? first 15 lvls str?
last 15 lvls
02/20/2010 18:14 saxer1#6
problem is that I'm sure i'm not going to be level 100 so I'm wondering which hybrid is that, if I every level give 1 stat on str and other 2 on int?
02/20/2010 18:14 saxer1#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
9:1 is also a very common and asked Hybrid build, could be used for SS as well as Spear Nukers :)
describe it? from level 70 STR?
02/20/2010 18:30 Kyuzo Satsuki#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxer1 View Post
describe it? from level 70 STR?
Lul, ya noop?
9 int : 1 str
LwL cap - 100
90LwL ynt : 10LwL str
BASIT!!!1
02/20/2010 21:15 mihai0311#9
i had a s/s hibrid on ecsro who was like that: from 1 to 10 only str 11-30 int and then 2:1 and was s/s bicheon,fire,lightning
02/21/2010 00:05 saxer1#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
Lul, ya noop?
9 int : 1 str
LwL cap - 100
90LwL ynt : 10LwL str
BASIT!!!1
Ive never had hybrid be4...and don't call me noob till you won't speak english fluently...R
02/21/2010 00:21 Robinson.huso#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxer1 View Post
Ive never had hybrid be4...and don't call me noob till you won't speak english fluently...R
don't feed the troll ..
02/21/2010 00:22 Sarkesz#12
i think he was just trolling you :D
@topic: i dont see any profit in hibridising... make it pure even for spear, the snow shield will keep you alive
02/21/2010 00:29 Robinson.huso#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkesz View Post
i think he was just trolling you :D
@topic: i dont see any profit in hibridising... make it pure even for spear, the snow shield will keep you alive
If I needed an echo I would have called you lol
02/21/2010 01:16 saxer1#14
I decided to go in that way: 1-10 STR, 10-15-1str , 2 int after that only INT....I'll see :P
02/21/2010 10:51 Sarkesz#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson.huso View Post
If I needed an echo I would have called you lol
np, just call me, if i'll need a stupid kid who can't check the posting time and can't understand that it happens to post same answer without knowing about the other one i'll surely call you...
i didnt see your reply when i wrote mine, learn some manners