Classic Conquer Veterans(Restart Server)

07/08/2019 17:58 antartical3#1
-Old Classes only (Trojan, Archer, Taoist, Warrior)
-First Reborn only
-No CPs
-No Lottery
-No Talismans
-No Horses
-No + stone's
-Medium Rates
-Get socket's by spamming
-Maximum of +9 items
-Maximum of 130 levels
-Lots of Quests and Events
-1v1 Arena (defeat enemies to win money)
-Old GM Vali
Opened 4 years ago. Restart for 01.07.2019 and 200+ online.
Home:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Register:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Download:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/27/2019 15:23 sadi12#2
Made an account there and found already a full 2 soc +7 Tro and server not even 1 month old haha. More like Casual Veterans.
07/28/2019 13:14 Super Aids#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadi12 View Post
Made an account there and found already a full 2 soc +7 Tro and server not even 1 month old haha. More like Casual Veterans.
Or pay2win [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/29/2019 07:40 DuDe_eg#4
Server is full with hacks and exploits but it undeniably has its fanbase.
07/29/2019 21:36 Spirited#5
Oh boy, another donation scam and "server refresh". Also, password recovery and account recovery both don't work, so they could be storing passwords in plain text or not. Who knows.
07/29/2019 21:43 Super Aids#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Oh boy, another donation scam and "server refresh". Also, password recovery and account recovery both don't work, so they could be storing passwords in plain text or not. Who knows.
I can tell you as much as sql injection didn't work so they at least don't blindly use sql.
07/30/2019 12:49 lostsolder05#7
Oh, how cute. He made a new anti-bot & wiped just for me. I exploited the living shit out of this server for over 2 years. :awesome:
07/30/2019 19:48 Super Aids#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsolder05 View Post
Oh, how cute. He made a new anti-bot & wiped just for me. I exploited the living shit out of this server for over 2 years. :awesome:
It's fun, right?
08/12/2019 18:43 k3vinjackson#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsolder05 View Post
Oh, how cute. He made a new anti-bot & wiped just for me. I exploited the living shit out of this server for over 2 years. :awesome:
how? :handsdown:
01/23/2020 17:48 cois#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Oh boy, another donation scam and "server refresh". Also, password recovery and account recovery both don't work, so they could be storing passwords in plain text or not. Who knows.
You sure about this one? I think is the oldest server alive, i know this server for over 10 years with the same gm Vali.
01/23/2020 22:54 Spirited#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cois View Post
You sure about this one? I think is the oldest server alive, i know this server for over 10 years with the same gm Vali.
I'm never 100% sure about any of these posts. I'd just be careful when seeing something like this. Are you sure it wasn't purchased or run by another owner? Hell, I've seen people impersonate other owners just to get traffic. Not saying that's happening here, but nothing surprises me anymore.
01/24/2020 01:22 cois#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I'm never 100% sure about any of these posts. I'd just be careful when seeing something like this. Are you sure it wasn't purchased or run by another owner? Hell, I've seen people impersonate other owners just to get traffic. Not saying that's happening here, but nothing surprises me anymore.
Im not sure is that gm Vali in charge but acording to what he typed, thinking at that guy Vali, knowing that this server was online fore over 10 years... i duno... i played there when it started in the begining, no ideea what is there now, that's why i asked you if you are sure, i thought u check.
01/24/2020 01:40 Spirited#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cois View Post
Im not sure is that gm Vali in charge but acording to what he typed, thinking at that guy Vali, knowing that this server was online fore over 10 years... i duno... i played there when it started in the begining, no ideea what is there now, that's why i asked you if you are sure, i thought u check.
I check advertised game mechanics, shops, registration systems, site security, and history. If a server has no history, then I assume it was purchased (especially if it fits a defined feature set). I don't look at GM names, that's something I don't usually remember. I'm definitely not the only voice of reason though. I encourage more people to look at these servers critically.
09/08/2022 23:07 Devsome#14
#moved