Spotify Premium Lifetime! Cheap!

04/12/2019 02:38 PuhOW#1
Hey guys! Selling Spotify Premium Upgrade!

So you probably wonder how this works:

I will invite you to my Spotify Family.
I pay every month.


Price: 5$ (One time payment) - Lifetime Warranty.

Please note that you will have to tell me what country you are going to use it in.
Just add me on discord. You can find my discord username in my signature. If you are too lazy to look at my signature my discord name is: Kliztretz#6666

Will also do 3 vouches.

Vouches 3/3.
04/12/2019 03:31 -Anonymous™#2
Can i have 1 vouch?
04/12/2019 03:50 PuhOW#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Anonymous™ View Post
Can i have 1 vouch?
Sure thing! Add me on discord: Kliztretz#6666
04/12/2019 04:14 *Capital Bra*#4
Need Vouch? Or i am to low? :D
04/12/2019 04:32 -Anonymous™#5
He is a really nice guy and account works also well.
I am one of the free testers but 5$ for an lifetime Account is very cheap.

I would recommend it to everybody.

Good Service! +++
04/12/2019 04:37 PuhOW#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Capital Bra* View Post
Need Vouch? Or i am to low? :D
Just answer me on discord ;)
04/12/2019 04:48 *Capital Bra*#7
This Service is really nice. I am testing this now for free and 5$ is very cheap asf
I will tell all my Friends this Service, that they can get for 5$ LIFETIME Spotify :D
04/12/2019 12:17 r3ndychj#8
can i have vouch one?
04/12/2019 12:55 PuhOW#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3ndychj View Post
can i have vouch one?
All vouches taken.
04/12/2019 13:15 Killustrated'#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Anonymous™ View Post
He is a really nice guy and account works also well.
I am one of the free testers but 5$ for an lifetime Account is very cheap.

I would recommend it to everybody.

Good Service! +++
you tested it 1 hour?
04/12/2019 13:18 PuhOW#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killustrated' View Post
you tested it 1 hour?
What do you mean he tested it for one hour? You will get spotify premium on your account. He got it:)
04/12/2019 17:54 AZET2016#12
i added you in discord for vounch
04/12/2019 21:06 C0kkie#13
lifetime...okay...

#closed