A lil Question about GM´s

02/15/2010 22:03 mk0393#1
I wan to ask if GM´s can enter DG´s where i am in and looking what im doing???
02/15/2010 22:24 nildesita#2
yes they can
02/15/2010 22:28 WarMasterRealOne#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk0393 View Post
I wan to ask if GM´s can enter DG´s where i am in and looking what im doing???
they can follow u every were thats why they are called "GameMasters" :p
02/15/2010 22:35 mk0393#4
FaG because i wan make solo abyss
02/15/2010 23:47 ~Kakkarot~#5
Just beacuse they can follow you does not mean they will, there are a lot of players ingame, what are the odds that they will follow you.
02/16/2010 05:32 MrAnestis#6
normally they wont follow u, unless some1 see u hack in public and report u

SO.... stay in shadows, so no1 ever see u, so no1 can report u, so no GM search u during solo abyss


unless u are brainless
02/16/2010 12:49 trane.#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnestis View Post
normally they wont follow u, unless some1 see u hack in public and report u

SO.... stay in shadows, so no1 ever see u, so no1 can report u, so no GM search u during solo abyss


unless u are brainless
It's also better to get somehow known, do some legit DF runs, dungeon runs, join a guild, etc., so some people will know you and won't think you are a hacker, so they won't think you are going alone to dungeons and so they probably won't report you as a suspicious player.
02/16/2010 15:49 megalos12345#8
Like the others said, if you never hack public they dont have u on their "watchlist"
But be careful, because if you get bann an account, they will watch you on others accounts too. Thats why some ppl wrote here in forum that gm`s hate them becuas they bann all chars form them.
02/16/2010 17:28 ejamious#9
Stay out of public eye as best as possible and your percentage of being on the watch list is dramatically lowered. And GM's usually check dungeons before maintenance and during times of leaving the office for the night.
02/16/2010 23:09 black232mustang#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejamious View Post
Stay out of public eye as best as possible and your percentage of being on the watch list is dramatically lowered. And GM's usually check dungeons before maintenance and during times of leaving the office for the night.
This was just the question I was going to ask. On other MMO games I played (that I hacked on) I knew the approximate "danger" times of when GM's would be online and when it would be safe.

When you said "before maintenance and leaving the office", about what times are those? (I've only been playing for a couple of weeks and haven't really caught on to when they do maintenance). Do they leave at 5PM EST/PST?
02/17/2010 04:02 551780#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by black232mustang View Post
This was just the question I was going to ask. On other MMO games I played (that I hacked on) I knew the approximate "danger" times of when GM's would be online and when it would be safe.

When you said "before maintenance and leaving the office", about what times are those? (I've only been playing for a couple of weeks and haven't really caught on to when they do maintenance). Do they leave at 5PM EST/PST?
I believe that GMs usually are on but not everywhere that they are in the following places 12:00-2:00 4:00-6:00 GMT (Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there was a youtube video about it) therefore try hacking in a moderate pouplated server that way Gms usually check in the server with the least and most ppl (self explantory)
02/17/2010 15:44 ejamious#12
I'm pretty sure there office is in Korea, so office hours are more then likely between 8am-7pm at the latest and maintenance is between wed-thurs at 12am cali time and usually lasts 2-4 hours.