[WIP] Get SRO Source Code - by re-writing it

08/03/2020 15:14 Devsome#211
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaidu0ngpr0 View Post
If you have a good heart, create a guide, handling packets using sro_dev, to help newbies like us do it.
Thank you for sharing
Do you ever read the wiki from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]?

If you want to sniff packets, there are tons of tutorials out there.
08/03/2020 16:16 thaidu0ngpr0#212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
Do you ever read the wiki from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]?

If you want to sniff packets, there are tons of tutorials out there.
Those instructions cannot be combined with sro_dev. we are newbie so it is hard to do it. The sro_dev wiki I have read many times. I don't see any packet handling instructions
08/04/2020 20:47 Ahmed0425#213
I'm very interested and indeed I would like to see private servers based on these files <3 but I want to ask a couple of questions

- Are there any plans to add SRO Macro or any kind of in-game bot?
- According to your tests, Can the client handle a large number of players in one place? (unlike other private servers)

Thanks in advance ^_^
08/04/2020 21:54 florian0#214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed0425 View Post
Are there any plans to add SRO Macro or any kind of in-game bot?
Thought about it. Decided that I got enough to reverse engineer. Discarded it. Feel free to develop something and contribute it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed0425 View Post
According to your tests, Can the client handle a large number of players in one place? (unlike other private servers)
I think you misunderstood this project. When you compile the code, you get a Dll to inject into the client, not a full client. The dll has little to no impact on the performance of the client.
08/06/2020 18:06 thaidu0ngpr0#215
Video
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I have successfully call form
I want to show some text on the form. but I wrote this code it does not show anything. you can see if it helps me where it is wrong
thank you
08/07/2020 00:33 florian0#216
Quote:
I want to show some text on the form. but I wrote this code it does not show anything. you can see if it helps me where it is wrong
thank you
Kinda depends on what your resinfo looks like. Right now your code expects the CIFStatic to be in CGInterface (ginterface.txt). I guess that isn't the case. It's inside your own gui.

You need to query the control from your interface class. You have to make a function that returns a pointer to the element.

Code:
CIFflorian0 *pMyWnd = g_pCGInterface->m_IRM.GetResObj<CIFflorian0>(GDR_FLORIAN0, 1);

CIFStatic *pSlot1 = pMyWnd->GetSlot1();
The function can look like this:
Code:
CIFStatic *CIFflorian0::GetSlot1() const {
  return m_IRM.GetResObj<CIFStatic>(ELECTUSDPS_PLAYER_SLOT1, 1);
  // -- OR --
  return m_slot1; // where m_slot1 is set in OnCreate() accordingly.
}
I would recommend making a function for getting the pointer to your window aswell. It makes the code a lot more readable.

Code:
// So this
CIFflorian0 *pMyWnd = g_pCGInterface->m_IRM.GetResObj<CIFflorian0>(GDR_FLORIAN0, 1);

// becomes this
CIFflorian0 *pMyWnd = g_pCGInterface->GetMyWindow();
You can also make everything public. But that often leads to messy code. Keep it readable, don't be lazy.
08/07/2020 03:41 thaidu0ngpr0#217
Quote:
Originally Posted by florian0 View Post
Kinda depends on what your resinfo looks like. Right now your code expects the CIFStatic to be in CGInterface (ginterface.txt). I guess that isn't the case. It's inside your own gui.

You need to query the control from your interface class. You have to make a function that returns a pointer to the element.

Code:

CIFStatic *pSlot1 = pMyWnd->GetSlot1();
The function can look like this:
Code:
CIFStatic *CIFflorian0::GetSlot1() const {
  return m_IRM.GetResObj<CIFStatic>(ELECTUSDPS_PLAYER_SLOT1, 1);
  // -- OR --
  return m_slot1; // where m_slot1 is set in OnCreate() accordingly.
}
I would recommend making a function for getting the pointer to your window aswell. It makes the code a lot more readable.

Code:
// So this

// becomes this
CIFflorian0 *pMyWnd = g_pCGInterface->GetMyWindow();
You can also make everything public. But that often leads to messy code. Keep it readable, don't be lazy.
Thank you my idol. it worked
08/07/2020 09:21 mudik#218
Quote:
Thank you my idol. it worked
Can you share the dps meter?
08/08/2020 01:34 Chigako#219
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudik View Post
Can you share the dps meter?
you can find the window in electus client :rollsafe:
08/08/2020 13:12 mudik#220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigako View Post
you can find the window in electus client :rollsafe:
Who means the window?
08/08/2020 22:08 Chigako#221
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudik View Post
Who means the window?
Well, now read the aggro list on GS and send it to your window. I think you can do this using your superior mind :kappa:
08/12/2020 15:55 florian0#222
Quote:
If you have a good heart, create a guide, handling packets using sro_dev, to help newbies like us do it.
Thank you for sharing
I just [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] a couple thousand lines of code to allow processing network messages like the original game. It should now be easier to understand. I've also implemented two functions as an example.

OnUpdateGameTime

OnChatReceive
08/14/2020 23:27 Anonymous-9238#223
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

On behalf of all of the Electus Team (@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - LENOX - @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]), we would like to greatly thank you for everything you've done up to this point with this devkit. We hope to return back the favor by contributing to your source code every now and then.

Definitely, absolutely, 100% recommend this for anyone, whether starting a server or not.

Great job. The scene needs more people like you.
08/16/2020 00:54 Laag#82#224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

On behalf of all of the Electus Team (@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - LENOX - @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]), we would like to greatly thank you for everything you've done up to this point with this devkit. We hope to return back the favor by contributing to your source code every now and then.

Definitely, absolutely, 100% recommend this for anyone, whether starting a server or not.

Great job. The scene needs more people like you.
you need thanks after this :)
08/19/2020 10:42 mudik#225
Can anyone tell me how i can disable Flo´s window and stay the discord only?