[INT] Decrypting config.pk

02/11/2010 12:27 ILikeItEasy#1
I used to do this with bakadecode/bakadecoder2, but it isn't working for me anymore. I saw in an older topic some said they still manage to decrypt the files.

Can anyone help me so I can do it myself and don't have to ask here or look for a fresh inititem/message file every time?

:handsdown: for help :)
02/11/2010 18:21 katze123#2
haha ask bliz0r, he released it some months ago... but it was fixxed with the time (as far as i know)
and uhm.. bakabug is not working on kal anymore (??)
02/11/2010 21:18 ILikeItEasy#3
BakaBug just started working on kal again, but under a different nick and a different kind of project (not public like previous projects).
02/11/2010 21:25 bloodx#4
yep, but who cares :)

0x76,0x4B,0x7A,0x41,0x39,0x27,0x36,0x79,0x42,0x2E, 0x47,0x23,0x48,0x54,0x34,0x00

here the New Key..
02/11/2010 21:52 Thiesius#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodx View Post
yep, but who cares :)
I care :D.
I have some materials from him and I think he actually did a lot for Kal community - I miss many of those materials, but I manage to get atleast something.
He made tools for Private servers and came up with the sources of some hacks. You guys shouldn't act, like he didn't do anything.

I guess he helped you too, or not? :)
02/11/2010 22:13 meak1#6
he helped all to start^^ ;d , hm and jeah he relesed to much codes , we only save codes that inix not fixx it

edit: jeah my english is the best ;)
02/11/2010 23:54 bloodx#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiesius View Post
I care :D.
I have some materials from him and I think he actually did a lot for Kal community - I miss many of those materials, but I manage to get atleast something.
He made tools for Private servers and came up with the sources of some hacks. You guys shouldn't act, like he didn't do anything.

I guess he helped you too, or not? :)
i never have say anything against Luca.I Really respect him, cuz he learned me the Basics of C++,ASM,CPU,Hooking,Reversing etc...

He is really nice, i dont care if all say he Programs ugly what ever, he is a great Programmer.

i Know many other Project's from him, when he leaved Kal and i only can say -> :eek:
02/12/2010 11:30 ILikeItEasy#8
"Yes, but who cares"
I know it is not (you've been helping Luca very recently with his latest project), but it did kinda implied that you felt different towards Luca/BakaBug as you do for real ;)
02/12/2010 20:02 Thiesius#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodx View Post
i never have say anything against Luca.I Really respect him, cuz he learned me the Basics of C++,ASM,CPU,Hooking,Reversing etc...

He is really nice, i dont care if all say he Programs ugly what ever, he is a great Programmer.

i Know many other Project's from him, when he leaved Kal and i only can say -> :eek:
Yea, I never actually knew him. But I have some of his work (public releases)